11 August 2023 - Meetup at Cleveland Great American Stamp Show

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Cleveland, Ohio
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Great American Stamp Show at Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland - Hall C, 300 Lakeside Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113
:calendar: DATE: 11 Aug 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: Noon (eastern time) immediately following the 11 a.m. USPS Thinking of You forever stamps first-day ceremony
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Exact meeting room to be announced. Please respond below with approximately how many meetup postcards you might be interested in so enough are produced. The meetup event postcard is being produced by Linn’s Stamp News (www.linns.com) and the postcard will relate to the stamp issue. The main purpose of the get together is to socialize and sign postcards if so desired.

If there are any questions, ask away.

Here is a link to what the postcard will look like: Meetup postcard revealed for Cleveland stamp show

10 Likes

I am interested in attending. I would like 20 cards.

1 Like

Hello I am interested In attending. How much are the postcards?

Excellent! Will make a note. There is no cost for the postcards.

1 Like

Thanks for the interest. No cost for the postcards. Just let me know how many you’d be looking for.

Hi, I would be interested in 25 postcards please. Thanks!

I’d love to go! I take my greyhound everywhere with me I wonder if she’d be allowed in the convention center?

1 Like

Can do. Thanks!

Looks like a no according to the convention center website: Attendee FAQ - Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland (clevelandconventions.com)

If you do decide to come, please let me know how many postcards you’d want.

Dear Jay,
Please set aside 10 cards for me.

Thomas Bieniosek

Will do, Thomas!

I would be interested in 25 cards.

I’m interested in attending. I would like 20 cards.

Sounds great. Will make a note. Thanks!

Sounds great. Will note accordingly. Thanks!

Hello! I would love 12 postcards. Thank you!

Jackie

I would like 30, if possible. Thank you.

1 Like

I would love 15 if that is okay! Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

Can do. Thanks!

Yes, that’ll work Becky. Thanks!

1 Like