10th,Oct,2021 Meet-up in Taizhou,Zhejiang,China

:world_map: PROVINCE: Zhejiang 浙江省
:world_map: CITY: Jiaojiang,Taizhou 台州市椒江区
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The Karaoke Television(KTV)named TYPHOON in East Business District,Jiaojiang 椒江区东商务区台风KTV
:calendar: DATE: 10th,Otc,2021 2021年10月10日
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00PM—3:00PM 下午1点至3点
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
我们将一起吃午饭,并在午饭后到台风ktv开展联名活动。大家可以一边联名一边听歌,享受音乐的快乐和明信片带来的快乐。
We will have lunch together and go to TYPHOON KTV to have the Meet-up activity after lunch. We can listen to music while signing together and enjoy the happiness of music and postcards.

以下关于台州联名团的介绍:
The following is an introduction to the Taizhou Meet-up Group

台州团是一群在台州地区生活的,热爱明信片的小伙伴,我们致力于将我们的家乡介绍给全世界,让大家知道在中国东部沿海,浙江省中部地区有我们这样一个城市,它历史悠久,风景秀丽,美食众多。
Taizhou regiment is a group of small partners who live in Taizhou and love postcards. We are committed to introducing our hometown to the world to let you know that there is a city like us in the east coast of China and the central area of Zhejiang Province. It has a long history, beautiful scenery and many beautiful foods.

温岭市,浙江省台州市代管县级市,全境“四山一水五分田”是著名的温黄平原所在地,素称“鱼米之乡”。温岭海岸线较长,海域面积广阔,相当于陆域面积的15倍,境内有170多个面积大于500m的岛屿。温岭有丰富的潮汐能资源,有以世界第三位的江厦潮汐电站为国家科技部的海洋潮汐能利用试验区。

此明信片中的中文词条来自于温岭的各个街道地名,乡镇地名,民间艺术与风景名胜。

温岭现有太平、城东、城西、城北、横峰5个街道,泽国、大溪、松门、箬横、新河、石塘、滨海、温峤、城南、石桥头、坞根11个镇,

民间艺术有"大奏鼓"舞蹈,它是一种古老的庆丰收祭典舞蹈。台州乱弹(台州地区惟一入编《中国戏曲剧种大辞典》的稀有剧种)。温岭剪纸。

风景名胜为长屿硐天景区,南嵩岩景区,石塘(台州团第四期第二张明信片),温岭石夫人。

Wenling city is a county-level city managed by Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province. The “four mountains, one water and five fields” in the whole territory is the location of the famous Wen Huang plain, known as the “land of fish and rice”. Wenling has a long coastline and a vast sea area, which is equivalent to 15 times the land area. There are more than 170 islands with an area of more than 500m. Wenling is rich in tidal energy resources, with Jiangxia tidal power station, the third in the world, as the marine tidal energy utilization test area of the Ministry of science and technology.

The Chinese entries in this postcard come from the street names, township names, folk arts and scenic spots in Wenling.

Wenling has five streets, namely Taiping, Chengdong, Chengxi, Chengbei and Hengfeng, and 11 towns, namely Zeguo, Daxi, Songmen, RuoHeng, Xinhe, Shitang, Binhai, Wenqiao, Chengnan, Shiqiaotou and wugen,

Folk art has “big drum” dance, which is an ancient harvest festival dance. Taizhou random play (the only rare drama in Taizhou that has been included in the dictionary of Chinese opera). Wenling paper cutting.

The scenic spots are Changyu Dongtian scenic spot, nansongyan scenic spot, Shitang (the second postcard of phase IV of Taizhou regiment) and Mrs. Shi of Wenling.

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

不错的字片,:+1:

1 Like

你好呀,
pc萌新,坐标路桥,因10号要去上海,恕难以参加,可否寄一张给我呢?我也可以回寄鸭

1 Like

可以的,请微博私信台州联名团

发了·,但没有回音

Hi! Nice card! is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards Here are my cards for swap: на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK
Thanks

台州团的字片系列全都好好看哦

谢谢夸奖

Hello, I’m sorry your website can’t open. If you want to exchange this postcard, please contact my email 173859992@qq.com

I sent you e-mail :wink: