10 December 2022 - Meetup and Cookie Exchange Renton Washington

I’ll plan to be there!

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:I’ll take 10 please!!

I and my friend hope to be there!! We (2) will both participate in the cookie exchange!!!

1 Like

I am Seachange. I am going to the December meet up in Renton if the creek don’t rise. I have met Kay. I was at her most recent meet up. Can you put me down for 10 of your unique design for the meet up. Thanks.

They look lovely and I was quite bummed to have missed them last time. I’d love to get some this time around. Thank you! <3

I’d like to get 20 please and thank you! =)

Amazing! I would like 20 please! :slight_smile:

Hello all that are interested in the Postcrossing Postcard from Seattle for this event!
Thank you for your lovely interest and support.

In regards to ordering cards, I am going to update the post with the pictures of the card! I have NOT ordered cards. Please see the prior post for guidelines. Thanks!

I will get this on the back today and update the photo.

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to the event. :grin:

Back of Postcard has been updated with the ID/FROM. I think there is plenty of room to write on the lines.

2 Likes

Hello! Here is the list so far of those who want cards. I have adjusted when I will order. Please have your orders into by Thanksgiving, I will order the cards that weekend.
Keeks

1. @kburrell rrell - 10
  2. @sharkpopsicles - 10
  3. @kpwick wick - 10
  4. @seachange - 10
  5. @milkiwei - 20
  6. @hagimomiao Hagimomiao - 20

DM me if any changes.

3 Likes

25 for me please & thank you, Keeks!

I would like to order 10 cards, please. This will be my first meetup, I’m so excited!! :smiling_face: @KeeksWanderer how do I pay you? Thanks so much for designing the card, it’s beautiful!

1 Like

I’m also interested in purchasing meetup cards for this meeting if they are available.

1 Like

I’m also interested in buying some of your cards!

1 Like

Am I in time to add to the order? If so, I’d like 10 cards and can send you payment via PayPal.

1 Like

Hi Michelle, I’ll have my Christmas cards, as well as my other cards, at the meetup. See you there! :grin:

2 Likes
  1. @tbt924 - 25
  2. @tjblevi - 10
  3. @Catlover2120 - 10

Hello all! I will get the orders in this weekend. If there are any other requests til then, please do not hesitate to reach out.

I am busy today (Saturday) so will most likely order late Sunday, this gives time for any further requests :slight_smile: Also, it looks like the order won’t break the bank :wink: if I send prior to everyone’s $$ coming in.

My Venmo is KeeksWanderer, same as my Postcrossing handle, send when you can if you have Venmo.

3 Likes

Hello, I’d like a card. I will reply too. I am from Italy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like