1 October 2023 - WPD Meetup - Mukilteo WA (Northwest Washington)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mukilteo, WA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Mukilteo Public LIbrary meeting room
:calendar: DATE: 01 October 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00-16:00 Pacific Time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Join us for World Postcard Day Meetup at the Mukilteo Public Library!

Computers, WiFi, and printing services are available at the library, so you’ll be able to pull and print addresses if you need/wish to!

Special event postcards will be available; samples will be posted here as soon as the design(s) is(are) finalized. Prepaid orders will be accepted through 9/29 for pickup at the event only - no cards will be mailed. Any additional cards still available after filling prepaid orders will be available for purchase at the event.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

3 Likes

Card prototypes – only one of these will actually be produced. Designs subject to change. Feel free to add your comments and indicate your preferences! (Refer to them as “large cranes”, “small cranes”, and “lighthouse”, respectively.)

4 Likes

I like the lighthouse one

1 Like

I like the lighthouse one

1 Like

will attend need 40 cards, papadick42 (horner) also like the lighthouse card

I’m interested in attending – just moved to Seattle recently!

Is there any official list to join? Will all communications come via this thread?

1 Like

No need to do anything other than show up!

If you want event postcards, I’ll be posting more info on that sometime this week.

Since you’re here in the Seattle area, I’d suggest that if you’re on Facebook, check out the Puget Sound Postcrossing Group. There are a lot of fun people there and a lot of discussion beyond the meetup postings you find here.

2 Likes

I’m going to try to actually try to make it this time.
There’s another meetup in Tacoma the day before too. Big group of people doing PXing around here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Postcards!

20 cents each, minimum of 10, multiples of 5. If prepaid by 9/29 (PM me for payment instructions) they will be held for pickup at the meetup. Otherwise you can buy them, first-come, first-served, at the event. There’s a surprise bonus for a yet-to-be-determined number of early purchasers.

No orders will be mailed. If you want cards but can’t make it to the event, you will need to have someone pick them up for you.

I stuck my neck out here and ordered 500 cards, so don’t leave me hangin’, folks!

6 Likes

I’m going to try and be there. It’s a bit of a drive for me so I hope I can get up there for the meetup. :blush:

1 Like

Hope to see you there! If you’re on Facebook, check out Puget Sound Postcrossing Group. You’re invited to join the group and you can post a message there to see if you can ride-share with someone if that would help.

Richard, see instructions in a later post about pre-ordering cards. Thanks!

I’d like to order a minimum of 30/max of 35 (depending on how many people order and if you have extra - happy to stick to 30 if you get swamped!). Thanks, Jim! :smiley:

–Stacia

1 Like

PM’ed payment info to you, thanks!

Got your Venmo, thanks!

I would like 30 postcards. if possible.

I also like the lighthouse postcard. I will attend and would like 10 meetup postcards.

I’d like to order 20 please

I will Venmo payment for my postcards but I haven’t used Venmo before and need your Venmo info needed for payment

Payment sent via venmo