13.00 - 14.30:
Lunch break in a nearby guest house;
Or from a backpack in the Castle Park.

14.30 - 16.30:
Guided tour of the Blagaj Castle and museum collections;
Tour of the Castle Park;
Tour of the town centre.

16.30 - 17.00:
Hugs and goodbyes from old and new friends.

1 Like

Zaradi omejenega prostora v gradu, je pravočasna prijava zeeeeelo zaželena in pričakovana. Prosim, da se prednostno prijavite s sporočilom na naslov Postcrossing.SI@mail.com.

1 Like

Seveda je dobro obkljukati tudi gumbek Going na tem povabilu, da bo vsem vidno, koliko nas je prijavljenih in koliko je še prostih mest.

Is this a World Postcard Day event?

Hello Vicky.
Yeah, this is for sure the WPD event. I still haven’t been able to put together an announcement for our event in Polhov Gradec for the official WPD site.
Are you also administer events on the official WPD site?

I have altered the listing on the Postcrossing calendar to reflect the WPD event.

It should automatically list on the WPD site shortly.

Vicki

Poleg razglednica srečanja bi bilo dobro na 1. oktober poslati tudi kakšno povsem uradno WPD razglednico. Glede na to, da je končna cena tiska odvisna od količine, je smiselno, da jih damo tiskati skupaj za vse. Zato ob prijavio navedite še naročeno število uardne razglednice Svetovnega dneva razglednice.

Novica dneva! Pošta Slovenije nam je odobrila ustrezno popravljen osnutek priložnostnega poštnega žiga, ki tako izpolnjuje vse pogoje za izdelavo in uporabo žiga na pošti 1355 Polhov Gradec.

Odtis žiga bo videti takole:

Zaradi premajhne povšine, ki je predvidena za priložnostni poštnio žig, se je bilo potrebno odreči angleškemu besedilu. Verjamem, da bodo tudi prejemniki v tujini znali “dešifrirati” slovensko besedilo v njim razumljiv jezik. Mnenja sem, da je priložnostni poštni žig zelo posrečen in zelo primeren tudi za izdelavo maksi kart.

1 Like

Zadnja novica!
Danes so na pošto v Trbovljah, na naslov društva, prispele osebne poštne znamke

in izdelani priložnostni poštni žig. Sedaj čakamo samo še razglednice, da zavihamo rokave in izdelamo maksi karte.

1 Like

Novica dneva.
V skladu z dogovorom ustanovitelja Postcrossing portala je že znan končni izglded slikovne strani razglednice.

5 Likes

**POZOR!**

Ustavljena so vsa naročila za razglednice, maksi karte in za osebne znamke, ker je že vse pošlo.

What a wonderful Card. Would anybody swap the MeetUpcard with me? I can offer other MeetUpCards or maybe, is someone is collecting them the Postal Hug by Hornbill from Germany.

Please feel free to contact me via PN.
Thank you and have fun at your MeetUp :sunflower::bouquet:

Hello!
Can we swap?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Elena,
Thank you for your interest in our the WPD postcard. UNFORTUNATELY, the entire quantity of postcards has already been reserved for registered participants of the meetup. If someone gives up a piece, I’ll let you know.
With all the very best wishews from sLOVEnia,
Robert

P.S.: Your WPD postcards are very special. I like them a lot!

1 Like

Hello Sandra,
Thank you for your interest in our the WPD postcard. UNFORTUNATELY, the entire quantity of postcards has already been reserved for registered participants of the meetup. If someone gives up a piece, I’ll let you know.
With all the very best wishes from sLOVEnia,
Robert

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

Hello EvaAleks

With all the very best wishes from sLOVEnia,
Robert

1 Like

Hi Elena,
3 out of my 5 WPD cards still do not have addressee, therefore they are available for trade.
Please PM me your offer as links that you provided do not work.

I’m not getting any replies on the Postcrossing Slovenia mail, so I’ll write here, maybe I’m lucky. Is there perhaps a maxi card with personalized postage stamp and commemorative postmark still available? I’m a collector.

A personalized stamp and the maxi card without the special postmark would be great as well. Hoping for a reply, cheers Jure from Celje, Slovenia

Pozdravljen Jure.
najprej moje opravičilo za neodzivnost. Načeloma je vse že pošlo na samem srečanju. Bom pobrskal po mojem kupčku naročenih razglednic in osebnih znamk. Sporočim, kaj bom našel.

Sončen pozdrav iz Trboveljske doline,
Robert