1 October 2023 Dehradun Postcrossing Meetup WPD 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: White House Cafe, 15, Subhash Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India - 248001
:calendar: DATE: Oct 1st, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2pm IST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Come and join us as we celebrate World Postcrossing Day with our Postcrossing friends in Dehradun. This will be the first official postcrossing meetup at Dehradun to be registered on postcrossing website. In 2022, we had organised the postcrossing meetup on 1st Oct but couldnโ€™t register it on Postcrossing. This year we target to meet more postcrossers in and around Dehradun.

KEY HIGHLIGHTS-
We plan to chat, send postcards, play games and share the joy of postcrossing.
There will be a WPD meetup postcard printed, stay tuned for more information about that.
Weโ€™ll also have a corner to promote Postcrossing.

Please note that that this meetup is SUNDAY OCTOBER 1!

Interested? Please sign up below.

1. Tripti - @TGPOSTCROSSING
10 Likes

Hi Tripti,
ITs nice that yo have taken the initiative. Yes I will be there. Will try to bring more people along

1 Like

Hello , Can you share details about the meet up as i might plan to meet you guys

1 Like

Hi,
Most likely we will meet at the mentioned venueโ€ฆ in case there are any changes will do update.
Looking forward to have you here.
Happy postcrossing!

1 Like

Thanks sure

1 Like

Hello! I wonder if there will be a special postcard design for your meet-up and if yes, would you like to swap with me? :slight_smile:

Sure. Please send across your address. Will be happy to share our meetup postcard.

1 Like

Can you please share the image? I wonder if I ave already arranged a swap for it or not :slight_smile:

Hi ! Can I swap meet up cards with you ?

Sure

DM sent

Nihar Nautiyal

Great Initiative

All the best for your first meetup.

I would like to get a card or swap if possible.

1 Like