1 October 2022 - WPD Meet up Elverum

@Tanumine, @LeishaCamden and I talked about it this weekend and it looks like we will be there. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m now sure if I’ll attend this meetup. But if @KAS has some spare WPD cards, I would like to order 5 if you could send them to me.

I do, I’ll message you about it!

I will come to this meetup. 13 o’clock is fine with me since it takes 2 1/2 drive to get to Elverum😊

1 Like

@KAS @LeishaCamden I can confirm our plans :star_struck:

1 Like

Is it possible for you to commute to Hamar? If so, I can pick you up there.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will send you a private message.

1 Like

Jeg snakket i dag med eieren av Hobbyboden her på Elverum. Han kan holde åpent for oss på møtedagen. Han selger postfriske - og brukte frimerker, postkort, mynter, blader, bøker……

3 Likes

Jeg kommer også😇

3 Likes

Hi
I would like to swap a postcard from your meetup

1 Like

Hello everyone,
It’s getting close.
We booked a table at restaurant Forstman, at Skogmuseet at 13 o’clock.
Afterwards we are going to hobbyboden to buy postcards. It’s a shop with all kinds of things. From stamps, to coins and postcards.
Will be fun to see all of you on World Postcard Day.

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Quick reminder that there are still WPD cards available, so don’t hesitate to order or order more cards if you want. See this post for details. I can bring them to Elverum or mail them to you.

I need more meetup cards. If you got 10 extra, I would like 10 (might be more if you bring all the cards with you anyway).

1 Like

Great, I’ll add 10 to your cards that I’m bringing to Elverum. :smile: I do have more available.

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately I cannot be there on October 1. Something has come in between.
I will continue to follow the list of meetings and hope to meet you all at another meeting.

But… I was wondering if there might be one official WPD card left, that i can buy.
I want to surprise someone with it.

Just letting you know that I won’t be attending the meetup.

That’s unfortunate :frowning_face: I hope you will manage another time :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry to hear that :frowning_face:

Yes, absolutely. 1 card is 3 kr + 19 kr domestic postage to send it to you. I have Vipps :wink: Send me your address in a direct message and I’ll mail you a card. Are you sure you only want 1? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Awww too bad, it’s been a while since we’ve seen you! Hope all’s well. :slightly_smiling_face: