1 October 2022 - Voluntari #worldpostcardday meeting

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bucharest/ Voluntari City
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The main post office in Voluntari (Bulevardul Voluntari 93, Voluntari, 077190, ILFOV)
:calendar: DATE: 1 October 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30-14:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Even the post offices are closed on Saturday, I have a very good relationship with the lady Manager of the Post Office and she agree to join us in our Postcard Dedicated Meeting for #WorldPostcardDay. We will meet at 10:30 AM on Saturday at Post Office, and we will have the opportunity to visit the entrie Post office - see where postal workers sort their correspondence, see how cancellations are made, and many other interesting “postal” things! This is the post office that I always use to send and receive my correspondence, and I am really happy to have this opportunity to organize the #worldpostcardday inside it!
During the meeting we can order from catering something to drink and eat, and I feel that will be super fun! :slight_smile:
In order to reach the Post Office, you must take a bus from Bucur Obor in Bucharest from following routes: [411], [412],[413], [417], [460], [461] and get off in 17 stops (when you’ll see OMV gas Station); attention - At Bucur Obor, busses goes on Tramway lane and they stop in Tramway stops.

See you all there, we will have as well a custom made postcard!

4 Likes

And we have as well a special designed custom postcard!

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
I would be happy to swap a card from your meetup with a card from the Dijon, France meetup : https://community.postcrossing.com/t/postcards-from-fall-meet-up-in-dijon-france/426464

Would like to exchange the cards for Delhi WPD meetup cards
Delhi meetup card 2

Interested people Please PM!

Hi! This card is amazing, anyone wants to make a swap? :blush:
For me would be lovely!

Hello! Many greetings from China. I hope you had a great meeting in September. :slight_smile: Your postcards look amazing. I am wondering has anyone copies left and would like to swap?

Best wishes

My offer:
You can choose a postcard from link below: Feb.12 2023 Meetup in Hainan, China

Also some previous meetup cards are available.

Hello! No cards left - all of them were sent on 1st of October 2022 - sorry.