1 October 2021 - World Postcard Day Meet-up 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hong Kong, China
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Trojan Food Club, TBG Mall, Kowloon Bay (九龍灣德寶商場木馬工房)
:calendar: DATE: 01 October 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00-16:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Writing Postcards, Gatherings

Not only “October 1” is The National Day, but also is the World Postcard Day.
If you want to receive our Meet-up card, please email to reberene@gmail.com

8 Likes

I would love to swap this card. Is someone interested in swapping and can message me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi wandafan,
I love to get one from you. My Jagadeesh K swamy From India.
Please update me
Happy Postcrossing
Thanks and Regards,

Jagadeesh k swamy
India :india:

I can swap this card if you didn’t find someone else yet, thanks.

Hello

would love to swap this card. Is someone interested in swapping and can message me? :blush:

I am interested in a swap… let me know with your address

Wow…what a great postcard design!

I like there is the iconic green with a tinge of purple postbox.

Have fun to all of you on 1st Oct 2021 MeetUP.

smiles,
Seaview

Hi! BEautiful card!Is anyone interested in swap? Here are my postcards for swap на обмен – 355 Bilder | VK

Thanks!

thanks so much

thank for your email.
sorry :disappointed:
Hong Kong can’t send to Russia
have a nice day
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca! It’s strange, I recently received a postcard from Hong Kong and the postcrossing website also writes that it’s possible to send cards Hong Kong and Russia :upside_down_face:

you can check the postcrossing website.
it shows that hk can’t send to RU

what a pity :disappointed_relieved:

Will attend

Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you all about the meet but please read, my name is Sylvie, I have been very sick fighting a rare progressive neurological disease that causes extreme pain and many other symptoms. I have been suffering in the hospital or assisted living with no other trips at all in 7 years. Im very isolated and can’t do much. Mail is the one of the only things I can do sometimes or even look forward to. Most days I can just browse the postcard galleries or forums in bed. This would be really special to me if someone could send me one… if this is possible please message me for my address. It would mean a lot to me. Either way, Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful meet up :slight_smile: