1 Oct 2024 - World Postcard Day Central New Jerey Meet-up, Bordentown NJ

Hello, again. Please count me in for two spots. My husband Bret will be joining me. Best, Pam

1 Like

Awesome. Iā€™m on vacation right now. Next week Iā€™ll reach out to you. Looking forward to meeting you

Hereā€™s the Postcrossing World Postcard Day 2024 meet-up card.

Each meet-up attendee will receive 1 of this card as well as 1 of the Bordentown Meet-up card

Additional cards (either the Postcrossing or the Bordentown) are available for purchase at .20 each.
Venmo, PayPal and cash are accepted.
Advance orders and pre-payments definitely help me organize things for the cashier.

Both cards are typical size and will require 1 postcard stamp or 1 international stamp.

Contact me via direct message regarding how many of each meet-up card you are interested in.Thanks. Barb

1 Like

I would like to order 30 of the 2024 World Postcard Day postcards from postcrossing. Do you want me to pay you when Iā€™m there or Venmo again? If Venmo, please send me your Venmo. So excited for the meet up.
See you soon,
Wendy Kolev

1 Like

Barb- My husband will be my plus 1.

1 Like

sent you a PM.
Barb

Barb
I will attend and my friend Debbie who couldnā€™t make it in April will be with me. We canā€™t wait!!

Thanks for all your efforts

I donā€™t know about how may postcards Debbie will want. I would like 20 of the Bordentown postcard and 20 of WPD.

1 Like

Denise, I sending you a PM.

Hi Barb,
My friend Denise told you that I was interested in attending this meet up but she didnā€™t have any details as to what I want. I would like 15 of each card and if you send me a message, I can get the money over to you, as well as the pizza, as soon as possible.
My name is Debbie Heath, but my screen name is Debster.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Debbie (debster) - Iā€™m sending you a PM. ā€” Barb

Hi Barbara,
Itā€™s Bernadetteā€¦I was at your meet-up in April, and I plan to attend on October 1 with my husband Frank :slightly_smiling_face:
Please message me for additional information.
Thank you!

1 Like

ā€¢ Hi Barbara, thank you for hosting the WPD event! I will be joining with my husband Jay.
ā€¢ We are fine with any kind of pizza :pizza:
ā€¢ Iā€™d like to order 5 bordentown meetup cards and 5 WPD cards
ā€¢ I will be prepaying the pizza money but just wondering when is the due day to pay it? Just in case my husband has some work trips come up at the last minute.
Thank You!

1 Like

Bernadette - Iā€™ll send you a PM shortly. ā€” Barb

Violet ā€“ Iā€™ll send you a PM shortly. ---- Barb :slightly_smiling_face:

Please count me in for October 1 meetup. I will
venmo pizza payment this week. Thank you.
Georgette (sulligeo)
Coming alone
No preference on pizza

2 Likes

Barbara
Never mentioned pizza preference - as long as there arenā€™t anchovies Iā€™m fine. Prefer thin crust by any pizza you choose will be a great addition to our evening

Thanks for all the planning you do for meetups.

See you in less than 5 weeks!

Denise

2 Likes