1 Jun. 2024 Meet-up in MeilinShenzhen,China

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Shenzhen
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Drak Rivers ,Apark G 1,9 Meili Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
:calendar: DATE: 1 Jun. 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2 pm.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Eat something, and happy crossing.

IMG_1017
121a8731dd32277936364eb3a86b8d34

IMG_0868
IMG_0862
IMG_0859

2 Likes

Aww such cute postcards!!! I really liked them all, especially the first 4. I would Love to have them, ofc in a swap :heart::blush: have a great time all :heart::blush:

Hello beautiful people!

I’d really really like to swap the card with geese, if possible, two times (one for me and one for my gran, she loves geese so much)

All the postcards are amazing, have fun at the meeting

Best wishes,
Elza xx

Greetings from Belarus. I really like your cardы. I would like to exchange. Here is my offer: https://postcards.framework.by/

Hello! I would really like to exchange the first 4 postcards, here are my postcards for exchange For exchange Cities.. | Посткроссинг//Виш лист и обменник | VK

哈喽 可以换第五张吗?

可以的 但是我官网使用不利索如果能其他地方联系会。

Hello to @abujoist @sol-capivara @ruselina @Manga_nita
Thank you all for your interests in swapping for these postcards! I took part in the meet-up yesterday and it went very well. I had asked the other participants about the will of swapping with you in our online communication group, and it seems that they are not prepared for it. So I guess if I don’t offer the chance to swap, it will be hard for you to receive these cards. However, recently I have been busy with some domestic swap requests and other businesses. So you might need to wait for a relatively long time if you want to receive these postcards from me. Also, as I am the last one who signed up for the meet-up, the amount of these postcards that I have on hands is limited, I am not sure whether I will be able to satisfy all of your requests. I can do my best to prepare for swapping with you once I have enough time. When it comes, I will send a private message to each of you.
The same also applies to @Rhett . 不过如果你有在用国内其他的换片网站的话,说不定可以在那里看到其他几位的营业帖。或者你也可以私信楼主,看看她是否能提供换片机会~

2 Likes