1. castle meeting Schloss Augustusburg 25.09.2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Augustusburg (Saxony)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Parking Schloss Augustusburg
:calendar: DATE: 25.09.2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10.15 Uhr
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

I plan a meeting at the castle Augustusburg, not far away from the city Chemnitz. We will visit the extra exhibition “Ausgetrickst!” about optical illusions and augmented reality. The entrance is 8,00€ per person. I have reserved the tickets for the group, it’s not necessary to buyy tickets in advance. More about the exhibition:
https://www.die-sehenswerten-drei.de/de/Sonderausstellung-Ausgetrickst_4369.html?sid=dwtkvyt1dxMeszbqrfdryXEtqxIscbDw

At 1 pm we will go to the restaurant “Rost’s Wiesen” for eating and signing the cards. https://www.rosts-wiesen.de/

There will be a meet up card. I’ll show you about a month before the meeting.

If you are interesting, please send me a message or leave a comment.

Looking forward to see you.

Christina (dancingqueen_germany)

P.S. There will be a meeting at this castle also next year with a guided tour. It’s a big castle where you can discover many things and museums.

Participants:

1. dancingqueen_germany
  2. tination
  3. Mahufi
  4. Ikhrtwg
  5. Wellenrausch
  6. StetsFlauschig
  7. Yongzhen
  8. Suncrusher
  9. Haiwaiigirl
  10. Maloschi
  11. Mater_Hilischae +2
1 Like

I’m in.

Tina

1 Like

I would like to come (when I can manage the distance to be there in time) :smiley:

@dancingqueen_germany: ich muss nur mal herausfinden, wie ich dorthin komme, also bis Chemnitz ist klar per Zug, aber von dort aus? :wink: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to join you :slight_smile:
I can’t see most optical illusions because of my eye condition, so I’d like to meet with you at the restaurant, if possible?

I could pick you and some other people up in Flöha, most trains stop there on their way to Chemnitz - it’s very close to Augustusburg. I will be there with my car, so 3 seats are currently free. I could drop you after the meeting at the station, too. :slight_smile: Just send me a message if you are interested.

@Fireblossom: das ist lieb gemeint :smiley: aber Flöha ist für mich keine Option, das liegt an der Bahnstrecke Dresden-Chemnitz, aber ich würde ja von Leipzig kommen :wink: also müßte dann erst noch von Chemnitz weiter nach Flöha, das ist etwas umständlich, sorry, aber ganz lieben Dank für das Angebot!!!
@dancingqueen_germany: ich bin noch am Suchen, wie ich die Hinfahrt weniger umständlich gestalten könnte :wink: aber evtl. macht mir auch mein Dienstplan einen Strich durch die Rechnung, bei uns werden gerade die Nachtdienste neu verteilt, in spätestens 1 Woche weiß ich mehr

Ah, verstehe. Nun, Chemnitz geht zur Not auch. Gib einfach Bescheid:)

1 Like

Hallo, bin seit einem Jahr bei PC, vertreibe aber auch Postkarten von alaude.de. würde gerne kommen und unser Sortiment vorstellen. Bitte teilt mir mit, ob das möglich ist.

Hello everyone,
due to a recent death in the family I am not sure if I can join you at the meeting. If I do, I will only join you at the restaurant. I already informed the participants to whom I promised to them pick up with my car, and I am very sorry about this.
@dancingqueen_germany, If I finally decide to not take part, I will send you a message asap and then we can figure everything out about the cards.

Greetings
Anni

1 Like

@dancingqueen_germany und @lkhrtwg - danke Ihr Lieben, für die schöne Meetingkarte mit der Augustusburg. Ich freue mich, dass Ihr an mich dachtet. Wir sehen uns sehr bald :wink:

1 Like