06 August 2022 Cozy meeting of postcrossers in Vyborg

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vyborg, Leningrad region
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The main hall of the Vyborg Library ( Pionerskaya street, 4, Vyborg)
:calendar: DATE: 06.08.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:30-15.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will visit one of the most beautiful cities in Russia with a rich centuries-old history - the city of Vyborg. We will definitely visit the symbol of the city — Vyborg Castle, located on the Castle (Volovye) Island. Also, our company of postcrossers will go to see drakkars — two 24-meter wooden Viking ships located on the shore of Salakka-Lahti Bay. And before that, we will all sign a special postcard in a cozy library! The meeting will be unforgettable.

12 Likes

I like your card

1 Like

Мне тоже. Посетить Выборг-моя мечта

Здравствуйте) Ищу обмен на вашу открытку Обменник – 413 Bilder | VK. Можно сразу писать в ВК

Вау, неожиданно. Ни разу не была на встречах, т.к. и не подозревала, что они могут быть в наших краях, но теперь смогу это исправить. :wink: Спасибо организатору!

1 Like

I would love to swap with you :slight_smile:
I can offer meetup cards or viewcards from Italy or GF Italy. Please let me know if any of the participant is interested

1 Like

Очень милая открытка :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Буду рада обменяться, могу предложить открытку с предстоящей и прошедшей встречи или что-то из обменника

1 Like

Обмен найден :smiling_face: