06.03.21 - Botanical Garden meet-up in Saint Petersburg

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: Saint Petersburg
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Botanical garden (Ul. Professora Popova, 2P)
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: 06.03.2021, 10 am
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: Visiting exhibitions and a cafe, signing postcards :slightly_smiling_face:
:tulip: :tulip: :tulip:
Hello, dear friends! :heart:
We are happy to tell you that to our next meet-up will take place in the Botanical Garden of the the Komarov Botanical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences :seedling:
We are going to visit the tulip exhibition and selebrate upcoming International Women’s Day! :bouquet:
:tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

There will be 2 special postcards! :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy postcrossing and be healthy! :postbox:

9 Likes

Hello,

I’m a great St. Petersburg-Fan and like to swap a Meetup-Postcard. I like the “flower-cat” postcard :slight_smile:
Thanks for PM, if someone likes to swap

1 Like

I am not a postcrossing meeting card collector, but I am a collector of items connected to botanic gardens and botanic societies. I would be extremely happy if it would be possible to get hold of the postcard showing the greenhouse … What can I do to get hold of one?

1 Like

Hello, you can write me PM)

Hello! I can swap with you, please write me PM)

hello! i want to exchange the flower and cat card with you. what kind of postcard will you like?

@KatrinMail: is it possible to swap the card with the cat and the flowers also with me? :heart_eyes:
I would be really happy :smiley: Many thanks for reading! Much love from Germany :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sure, please write me PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, please write me PM :slight_smile:

Hello~ I do love these botanical garden cards. Could I have them?
If possible, please let me know.