04 May 2024 - First MeetUp in Amman, Jordan 🇯🇴 - CANCELLED due to the war in Palestine and security concerns crossing into Jordan from Jerusalem/Bethlehem

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Amman, Jordan
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Wild Jordan Center, Othman bin Affan Street, 1st Circle, Jebel Amman, Amman, Jordan
:calendar: DATE: 04 May 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 (11am)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: visit to “Wild Jordan”, the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature, enjoy the galleries, exhibitions & street art along Rainbow Street, write cards and enjoy the hospitality at Books@Café

We will meet at 11am at the entrance of “The Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature”, also called “Wild Jordan”. The building is at a magnificent location, overlooking the old city of Amman, the Citadel, and the huge Jordanian flag on the other side of the valley.

Wild Jordan Center has a Café and gift shop, contributing to the sustainability of wildlife & nature protected areas and supports the socio-economic development of local communities across Jordan.

Thereafter, we will stroll along nearby Rainbow Street, lined with famous street art, galleries and exhibitions before we reach our final destination to write postcards: Books@Café where we will enjoy the hospitality of this restaurant cum book shop in its’ atmosphere of peace, love, and diversity.

MEETUP CARD: everyone is invited to design meeting cards. Thus, please post it for all participants to have a chance to order it in advance.

PARTICIPANTS:
@GermanInArabia +1 (Ralf, :de: & Khaled, :palestinian_territories:)

TENTATIVE PARTICIPANTS:
@mustafatell (Mustafa, :jordan:)
@kroete68 (Sabine, :de:)

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

5 Likes

I would like to join, but I’m not sure yet.
Please add a maybe to my name.

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.