04.06.2023 "Cornflower Day", Minsk

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Minsk
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Exhibition area “Raspberry Cat” in the art gallery “Kotovasia” at the address: Minsk, Dzerzhinsky Ave., 131
:calendar: DATE: 04 June 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12.00-15.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing of postcards, communication, optional excursions. All detailed information about the meeting will be posted in the VK, in the community “New Belarusian postcards, stamps from Solntseva”. Р. s. THE POSTCARD IS COPYRIGHTED.

It’s already the month of May, which means summer is approaching and the summer meeting of postcrossers “Cornflower Day”. Art gallery, a great place for communication and signing postcards) The gallery features more than 7,500 different cats in the form of figurines, pillows, piggy banks, etc., as well as three real cats live there. Excursions will be organized, they will surprise and delight you. You will also see real cornflowers, but this is a secret). Author’s postcards with cats will be sold at the exhibition site “Raspberry Cat”, all the money from the sale of these cards will go to charity, this help to the cat shelter. This shelter contains the owner of the gallery. Come, you will like it) Minsk is waiting for you!!! A more detailed plan of excursions and meetings, later, can be found in the community at the link Новинки белорусских открыток, марок от Солнцевой | VK

10 Likes

Members do not need to join another site to view any announcements/plans etc. Please make sure that all information is updated here on the Postcrossing Forum for all members.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

Вся информация будет размещена здесь на форуме.

1 Like

Добрый день!
Хотела бы обменяться встречной открыткой (кошечка в васильках) на открытку со встречи из Липецка (Россия). Буду ждать адрес в директ.
Спасибо и всего доброго!

Hello, I’d love to swap.
My offer is about some postcrossing cards in Shanghai. Click here please Yunjia | Zonerama.com

Здравствуйте. Давайте поменяемся, у меня ещё остались открытки. Напишите в личные сообщения.

Hello I’m interested in the Cat Postcard. Here is my offer:

Greetings Alexander