03 FEB 2024 Winter Warm-Up Meetup St. Charles MO

Thank you. :blush:

My family doesnā€™t quite get my affinity for postcrossing and stamps. It will great to meet someone who understands. :rofl:

1 Like

I am really stunned by the rudeness of some of these responses from a Postcrossing admin. Wow. The card creator was asking innocent questions and doing their best. Really unnecessary rudeness saying ā€œby no stretch of my imaginationā€ or ā€œI shouldnā€™t have to explain my delay in responseā€.

1 Like

I am so sorry I have to miss this meetup. I have been wanting a meetup in St. Louis for so long. I am not able to attend this one, but hopefully the next one. I am so sorry the Postcrossing admin was so unbelievably aggressive and rude to you. Thank you so much for organizing this and putting so much effort into creating a postcard and hosting a meetup.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: sorry you wonā€™t be able to make this one. Itā€™s still a mystery of how successful it will be, but I know it will be fun regardless. I definitely plan on organizing more! Getting more input from locals will help make great future events for our area too. Especially since Iā€™m a meetup noob.

Cheers!

Karla

How do you sign up for the St. Charles meetup?

Hi there an welcome! Right at the top of this page below the meeting information you will see a box you can click that says going. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. Found it.

1 Like

I would like to pre-order 10 cards please.

1 Like

Hi! So excited. Coming from Quincy, IL. I will take 20 cards!

3 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m from Indiana! Iā€™m about 3 hours away but I love to travel to meetups in different states! Iā€™d like 20 cards please :blush:

2 Likes

1/1/2024 Hello and Happy New Year from Judy and Arthur living across the river in Wildwood, Missouri. We plan to attend and thank you for planning this day. Seven postcards each will be fine for us. Safe travels everyone see all soon, arthur rotographSTL. and Judy LeisurelifeSTL

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. We are approaching the deadline for ordering meetup cards. If you have already made note of the amount you want then I have you down.on the list. If not please reply before the 15th in order to have guaranteed cards for the meetup.

We have managed to avoid the winter weather thus far but I have a feeling in the next week or two we will be needing the winter warm up.ahead!

If you enjoy stamps, the first stamp of the year is being released tomorrow, the love stamp.

Only 24 days to go till the meetup! Looking forward to meeting you all.

1 Like

Hi there! I never replied about how many cards I would like - Iā€™ll probably take 10. Iā€™m not sure how long Iā€™ll be able to stay, Iā€™d like to stay longer but I just had a baby :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries at all! Congratulations :tada:

Weather permitting, I would like to attend my first Postcrossing meet up! 5 cards for me.
Thanks for organizing! Rhonda

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to meet other postcrossers and plan on attending. I joined last spring and been loving this and never have been to a meetup. I would like 10 cards.

2 Likes

I placed the order with the printer and should have the cards this weekend.

Only a couple weeks away. :postbox::tada:

1 Like

Picked up our cards. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello! I am fairly new to Postcrossing and didnā€™t even realize that MeetUps were a thing until one of my Postcrossers mentioned it in her bio. I would love to attend. I realize that I am too late to order any postcards; but I would love to purchase some, if you have leftovers. Thank you! Karen

2 Likes