WPD in Hagenow 30.09.2023 - Raum MV - Nds - SH - HH

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hagenow, Mecklenburg - Vorpommern
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Сafe Berlin City Grubenstraße 12 A, 19230 Hagenow
:calendar: DATE: 30.09.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hello, Postcrosser!
Last year, the first meeting was held in the city of Hagenow. I decided to make it a tradition, because it’s so great to get together and chat offline. This time the meeting will take place in the Berlin City cafe.

We have a chat in Whatsapp for our meeting, where we are always in touch and continue to communicate, share interesting things. If you get there by public transport, please make your own route and take care of free hotel rooms in advance.

The maximum number of participants is 10-12 people.
The time is 11:00.
You can order postcards until September 19.
The cost of a postcard is 0.30- 0.35 cents.

Since the meeting is taking place in a cafe, take some money with you to order a drink or dessert.

This is the basic design. And it has already been tested on the seal.

8 Likes

Schöne Karte, aber das Postcrossing Logo darf sich nicht auf einem roten Untergrund befinden. Lies dazu nochmal die Logo Guidelines.

1 Like

Ich bin gerne wieder bei dem Treffen in Hagenow und melde mich an.
Bis bald! Uta

1 Like

Hallo Bille,
das rot-blau-rote Logo befindet sich hier doch auf gelbem Untergrund und ist lesbar.
Das ist doch ok?
Liebe Grüsse - Uta

Nein, wenn du in die Editierungshistorie guckst, siehst du, dass es zu dem Zeitpunkt, als ich darauf hingewiesen habe, noch unten auf dem roten HIntergrund war.
Eine Info über die Änderung wäre nett gewesen :wink:
Jetzt ist es okay.

1 Like

Can you confirm that the attribution for using the World Postcard Day logo is on this postcard?

The World Postcard Day Logo is available under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This means you are free to copy and redistribute it in any medium or format, as long you include an attribution to “worldpostcardday.com”.

Hallo zusammen!
Ich wäre sehr daran interessiert, die wunderbare Karte zu tauschen.
Meine Angebote:

Viel Spaß beim Treffen und vielen Dank im Voraus.

Ich bin natürlich auch wieder gern dabei. Grüße, Jörg

Falls jemand aus der Region Salzwedel dorthin fährt, würde ich mich über Mitfahrgelegenheit freuen :upside_down_face:

Ansonsten einfach: viel Spaß!

Hallo. Ich hätte Interesse an einem Swap. Hier ist mein Angebot:

Gruß Alexander

Hi, I would like to exchange

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YT5OiHlFdd3YntFAaih9Ylkbv9mE6z5D

Hello! I’ve seen your card and I wonder if anyplace attending the meet-up would like to swap with me?

My WPD offers: