World Postcard Day Meetup 1st October 2022 Bratislava

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bratislava / Slovakia
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Museum Ancient Gerulata, Bratislava - Rusovce
:calendar: DATE: 1st October 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00 am /local time/
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Let´s celebrate the World Postcard Day. We will meet us at the museum Ancient Gerulata in Rusovce - a part of the city Bratislava. It´s the part of Limes Romanus and there are remains of the Roman military camp of Gerulata. Gerulata was signed to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2021 as the part of Frontiers of the Roman Empire – The Danube Limes (Western Segment).
For those who travel by train - from the main station take the bus 93, change at the bus stop Aupark to the bus 91 and get off at the stop Gerulata.
After this cultural programm we will have the meeting from 13.00 /1pm/ at the restaurant - Plzenská - Prazdroj http://www.plzenska.sk/prazdroj Mostová street 8, Bratislava /in the old city, near the Danube embankment/. From the main railway station you can use the tram 1 and get off at the stop nám.Ľ.Štúra /Ľudovít Štúr square - end stop/.
I am sure we will have a lot of fun together talking about our hobby, showing the cards we received, exchanging cards and other activities.

Here are the meeting cards.

The meeting cards will be ordered only for the participants. We experienced more times before, that people buy meeting cards and want them signed and mailed in a bundle to them. Our opinion is that this isn’t fair because they do not attend the meeting.
Sorry but we will not sign cards for people who do not participate in the meeting!

Welcome to this meeting.
Zuzana /zuzulik/

Participiants:

Hanaj + 1
zuzulik + 1
andy1950
vlnka
Natalka314
janfabus + 1
dodoben
JarmilaMadarova
Zuzice
Anavibu + 1
peta2q
izmya
freyr1
LeeHill
Domine
angoska
kubinko
PaliSKo
Latee
Dee_SK
AndeaBolaga +1
JankaNelka + 1
zuzu-lienka
Ivann
Anastasiia_1
WaterkoBTS
hortenzia
JanG7 + 1
Radkost

7 Likes

Would like to exchange the cards for Delhi WPD meetup cards 2022
Delhi meetup card 2

I will be posting them on OCT 1
Interested in this swap?
Please PM me before OCT 1! :innocent: :cherry_blossom:

Is there anyone here who’d like to swap a WPD card, which will be signed at a meetup in Minsk?