World Postcard Day meetup, 1 October 2022 in Alkmaar

Hello, I’d love to swap a meetup-card with you. Please message me, if you like to swap. I can offer a meetup-card from our meetup in Bremen at the same day. Of course, I can send you another card, if you like. Best wishes :blush: :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Hello! I would love to swap the meet up card from Alkmaar

Below are the cards I have for offer.

If anyone is wanting to swap please message me.

Thank you.

Swap made - thanks :slight_smile:

@deichmaedel , @themuteguy and @Citrine28 : all are nice cards, but all my cards are already gone. So I can’t swap, maybe one of the other participants. Enjoy your WPD.

2 Likes

@deichmaedel I have some cards of this meetup for swap. If you want to swap send me a message

1 Like

Hello! I am going to a World Postcard Day meeting in Melbourne, Australia. Below is the meet-up card. Would anyone like to swap cards with me? Please message me if so :green_heart: :blue_heart: Otherwise, enjoy your meet-up!

4 Likes

I would love to swap with you @KaySludge, I will send you a message

I am attending the meetup in Mumbai, India. I am interested in swapping this meetup card. I can send you this

1 Like

I like to swap with you

Hey, thanks a lot. This is my address-
address removed by moderator
please don’t make it public and send it via PM

1 Like

Wat betreft de mogelijkheid van bij het postkantoor afstempelen, ik maak er graag gebruik van!
(1 oktober, mooie datum, het is/was ook de verjaardag van mijn moeder)

1 Like

sorry! my bad

Anyone interested in swapping for the Pasadena, CA Meetup event? :blush:

1 Like

I would love to swap with you. I’ve sent you a PM

Hello, i would love to get such a postcard commemorated to 1 Oct, please let me know if that is possible)
i can send something Polish related in exchange)
here is my address:

address removed by moderator. Please don’t post addresses publicly.

Best regards,Eugene

1 Like

My cards are all gone, sorry

some one can swap with me ? i have more genova meetup card !i like your meetup card oìf 01/10/82022

1 Like

I have some carsd for swap

I have a meetup card for you

Can I be put on the waitinglist?

thanks.