World postcard Day meeting 1.10.2021 in Wrocław

Hi! Who is interested in exchanging for your wonderful postcard?
I can offer:
61P9cELiGAc

1 Like

Is it a meeting card?

1 Like

Is there a WPD card for a PC meetup you attend for this occasion?
If so, we can swap :wink:

I would swap for a PC WPD meetup card with signatures of the participants.

The card will be signed by Moscow postcrossers on October 1

1 Like

Send me your address Mine is:
Holger Kaufhold
Maerkische Allee 136
D-12681 Berlin
GERMANY

1 Like

I sent pm

Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you all about the meet but please read, my name is Sylvie, I have been very sick fighting a rare progressive neurological disease that causes extreme pain and many other symptoms. I have been suffering in the hospital or assisted living with no other trips at all in 7 years. Im very isolated and can’t do much. Mail is the one of the only things I can do sometimes or even look forward to. Most days I can just browse the postcard galleries or forums in bed. I collect special postmarks and special anniversaries, so this would be really EXTREMELY special to me if someone could send me one… if this is possible please message me for my address. I was too sick last year to participate or even go online so It would mean a lot to me. If it’s possible, please message me for my address… Either way, Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful meet up :slight_smile:

Is anybody of participants interested to swap for WPD meetup postcard from Lviv?

1 Like

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards. My postcards for swap here:на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK

. My postcards for swap here:на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK

Many thanks to @chrisskywalker for the great WPD postcard you sent me. I am very happy about it :heavy_heart_exclamation: :smiley:

1 Like

You’re more then welcome Anne! :wink:

Hey @chrisskywalker is the card still available for swap?

Yes, I still have a meetup card from Wroclaw my design (dwarf) but without signatures.
I also have a WPD card with signatures. Let me know what you can offer in exchange.
Regards
Holger