Why not match members twice?

Why not read the whole post before you comment?
It actually includes the answers to your questions :wink:

And I don’t think that your preferences are the reason for the state of affairs - which was what I was asking for… And received sufficient answer, by the way, so by now I actually share your preferences.

1 Like

Two years ago I sent a card to Hong Kong and two years later I received one from the same person! But he was not aware of that, because my card was lost. Has anyone experienced this?

1 Like

I sent a card to someone (it eventually expired). Then I received a card from him, but it was his second account, so not exactly the same as your situation. Still, funny and weird feeling, that we have had cards travelling to each others at the same time.

2 Likes

I received two cards at the same time, both boring generic images, identical generic message, same handwriting, one from a man, the other from a woman - in other words one person, two accounts. Thank goodness I won’t be receiving any more junk from this postcrosser ( unless they have more accounts), nor will I ever have to send them anything. Let’s keep the system as it is!

1 Like