[CAN'T FIX] White bar appears instead of menu

Every time I try to press one of these three, to open a menu to direct me to something else, it only shows me this white bar instead of what you usually get. Is this a me problem? Or something else?
The rest of the site still works as it should.

Can you try (force) reloading the forum on your browser? I suspect something is cached and that should fix it.

I’ve tried that a few times, but it didn’t work. I also attempted to simply log out of postcrossing and log back in again, which also didn’t seem to do anything. Then I simply cleared all my browser history and such, but that didn’t seem to work either. Perhaps my browser is getting too old or something? The problem began somewhere this afternoon, this morning everything seemed to be fine, then we had a short while that our WiFi disconnected, and after that this issue came up.

We updated the forum software today, so it’s likely related.

Which browser (and version) are you using?

I’m currently using Safari, and I believe the version I’m using is the same one as my latest software update, which is 10.3.3. (So an older version/device.)

If that’s an iOS device, 10.0.3 is a bit old now and may be the reason.

Can you check what you get here,

Yeah, it’s out of date, and I can’t update it either unfortunately, guess I’ll just use a different device when I want to use that particular menu? The only thing that’s a bit annoying about this, is that if I wish to see my messages on this device I’ll have to look up a post of mine and click on my profile picture so I can go to messages :joy::sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.