Where to buy postcards in Charlotte, North Carolina

Hello everyone!

I’m visiting Charlotte, North Carolina next week and I’d like to continue my Postcrossing habits while I’m there. Where can I buy postcards, other than the gas stations and Cracker Barrel?

1 Like

Bookstores almost always have them. Also some drug stores

1 Like

I’ve never really seen them here in Charlotte, but you might be able to find them in mom and pop bookstores. Cracker Barrel has always been my best chance.

1 Like

Maybe Discovery Place downtown? I don’t live in Charlotte, but that would certainly be a place that I would expect to have cards. Also, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, which is nearby, would probably have them. Again, I can’t say for sure, but those would be two places I would check if I were wandering around downtown. The gift shops can almost certainly be accessed free of charge.

1 Like

You may wish to check out this link of online sellers’ stores here on PostCrossing, including mine Some may have North Carolina cards.

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/online-shops-usa-canada/

1 Like

The Mint Museum in Uptown has some Lantern Press Charlotte postcards, plus postcards of various art exhibits. It’s free to go into their shop. The Bechtler Museum next to it also has some art postcards. It’s free to shop in there too! There’s also a stationery store called Good Postage. It’s located in Camp North End. They sell postcards, and the owner is a Postcrosser!

1 Like