Where do you buy your postcards?

my to-go places are etsy, postcardmarket and favoritepostcard, and local shops that sell postcards

I managed to find some postcards in a local charity shop today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I usually buy tourist cards at local stores. Sometimes I get cards from Postcard market. I have a local antique store that sells older postcards. If I want a specific design theme, eg cats I’ll usually end up buying them on Amazon

1 Like

Www.hippostcard.com is a good one. (And www.hipstamp.com is good for stamps) And, I haven’t ordered from CardCow, but I have their website saved (https://www.cardcow.com/) just in case I have a few extra hours looking at postcards… lol.

I tried Buc-ees : nada! I couldnt believe it!
But for the first time in so long, I found cards at an airport news store! San Antonio International for the win.
Aand,drumroll, @theadventuringheidi I finally made it to Rocky and made sure to go to Beaver Meadows - 35c cards!!! I bought $20 worth :rofl: I told the guy at the register “…I write…like…a lot of postcards…”

2 Likes

@antoniaseagull Told you it was the jackpot! I found another one close to us… the Colorado Welcome Center off of the Prospect exit in Fort Collins! Only 30-35 cents from what I remember, and great variety! They had some ones of Red Feather and Horsetooth, the Colorado 14ers, and general Colorado ones. I bought a massive stack. Since Cheyenne is only 12 miles from Colorado and I’m always down in Rocky park, I like to send Colorado cards sometimes versus Yellowstone and the Tetons, which is all I can buy here in Wyoming… and which are a 7-8 hour drive from me… The Colorado stuff is my “Local” stuff!

1 Like

Awesome tip, I love that place and have been looking for an excuse to go there for a while🥰 Thank you!
Yeah, geography is tough. “Yes, those parks are in Wyoming, but… the complete…opposite side…it’s a long way…” and a shame it’s hard to get ones from southern Wyoming…its not quite as majestic but I love the scenery. It’s just so…big :smiley:
Shout out to anyone who sight sees in Colorado…
Dont forget Wyoming :wink: