What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

I did. The website is offline and there is a supply shortage. My post office needs to buy stamps from the post office in the V&A Waterfront mall in Cape Town :laughing: I will definitely keep looking though. They do have an email address that I could try.

2 Likes

Good start this week :postbox:

11 Likes

Sent today

Europa for an animal lover, 3 stamps for a stamp lover, then I got tired and used self-adhesive stamps.

6 Likes

Couple cards went out today:

This person is brand new to Postcrossing with only a couple cards received, so I used some of my favorite stamps I’ve got.

I love this Apollo-Soyez stamp, and I thought it worked nicely on this card headed to Russia. Now fingers crossed it actually arrives - my Russian cards are hit or miss, unfortunately.

12 Likes

I current use a stamp of the first generation of German VW Golf ( build 1974- 1983)

9 Likes

Another mixed batch has gone out this week:

16 Likes

These are today’s outgoing

13 Likes

Out going today

14 Likes

I’ve been playing lots of tag, mostly so I can send some of these monotremes out…

23 Likes

Five maxicards out today’s mail-

These 3 off to postcrossers in Germany, the Czech Republic and the US

These 2 for forum swaps (bonus tourism site for @tamara84 :wink: and posties for @Ehsan)

7 Likes

29 Likes

Beautiful mantas👍

I found some postal vehicle stamps :heart:

16 Likes

8 Likes

Stamps from Serbia

17 Likes

Recap of August stamps, almost exclusively forum Tags,
I’ve had a bag of low-denomination stamps for the longest time, thought now was the time be adventurous.

31 Likes

Today’s stamps

15 Likes

I would like to sent it is this week.

17 Likes

I’m currently in the Netherlands, using travel mode.
It’s difficult to get stamps here, or am I just looking at the wrong places?
In my (very recent) guidebook, there was the address of Amsterdam GPO, but it’s a fitness studio now. Went to the main station, the lady in the shop with the post sign just has the national stamps you see here (which are great!). She sent me to a small bookstore for internationals, but they were boring. So I ended up using the national ones, paying way too much for each card.
As I intend to prolong my time here (a week at the sea, Groningen, Utrecht, Rotterdam with The Hague and again Amsterdam), I’ll soon need new stamps. Hoping to find some!

14 Likes

@LisaSoe
Sadly there are no postoffices anymore in the Netherlands. Stamps other than the ordinary can only be bought from the PostNL webshop or CollectClub.
Best choice of stamps is in the Bruna bookshops, but it’s still a limited choice.
Enjoy your stay nevertheless !!! :upside_down_face::innocent::four_leaf_clover:
(P.S. 2 nationals are needed on an international postcard, but indeed you overpay)

2 Likes