What postcards have you sent or received today?

Non sent but I have received a great Cathedral from Ukraine and a Hummus recipe for an RR as well as a cool recipe card for a drink from the US, a great muktiview map from Germany, an awesome illustrated London map from England and a GF Belarus postcard from Belarus als officials.

I am a very happy Postcrosser today :grin:

8 Likes

Sent: Russia + Halloween tag to USA

Received: Finland

1 Like

Today, I received one official card from Hawaii, USA, and I sent three official cards (1 Sweden, 1 Germany, 1 USA), one unofficial card for Animal Tag to Germany, and one greeting card for Halloween to my brothers in the UK.

4 Likes

Received: 1 official from Finland.

Today, I am mailing off one official card to Russia.

1 Like

**-my mail today : Oficials from GB, 2 x NL, PT and CN, Surprisecards from Sumares (US) and Killewips (DE), Meetingcards from Schneggisabrina and Azzurri (CH) and postcarddaycard from Jess-Cee (DE)

-nothing sent today :frowning: **

-received a card from me: Luziaceleste (BR) Dandilion and Kabouter64 (NL), Mindee and Dollart (FI)-Official cards travelling to: :latvia: 340 days, :india: 340 days and 264 days, Expired :frowning: :ru: 335 days, 312 days, Expired :frowning: 2 days and 1 day, :cn: 296 days, 216 days Expired :frowning: and 5 days, :macau: 203 days, :mexico: 197 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 143 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 61 days, Expired :frowning: , :indonesia: 41 days, :portugal: 40 days, :netherlands: 7 days, :czech_republic: 6 days, :canada: 5 days , :us: 5 days, 3 days and 2 days, :finland: 3 days and :ireland: 1 day.

-Last 10 received: :taiwan:, :belarus:, :us:, :ru:, :fr:, :uk:, :netherlands:, :portugal:, :netherlands: and :cn:

3 Likes

Sent: Germany (2), Russia + Skulls tag to Germany

Received: Netherlands, Germany

Received: 1 RAS from midnatsol.

@isagv I was the sender of your GB official :wave: I knew I recognised your username! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Today I received a beautiful handmade card I won a lottery. Iโ€™m totally in love!

49 Likes

That is super beautiful!

Today I sent 8 cards: 2x :cn:, 2x :de:, 1x :finland:, 1x :es:, 1x :netherlands:, 1x :belarus:

I received 5 cards today: 2 direct swap cards, 2 RR cards, and one official card. I also got a letter today with cute Harry Potter stickers!

This is the official I got from :indonesia:

34 Likes

Received: 1 official from USA.

-my mail today : officials from GB and US

-sent today : officials to US and RS and surprisecard to BE

-received a card from me: zachary (CA), Kristina (DE), Maleko (US) and Soundstorm (NL)

-Official cards travelling to: :latvia: 341 days, :india: 341 days and 265 days, Expired :frowning: :ru: 336 days, 314 days, Expired :frowning: 3 days and 2 days, :cn: 297 days, 217 days Expired :frowning: and 6 days, :macau: 204 days, :mexico: 198 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 144 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 62 days, Expired :frowning: , :indonesia: 42 days, :portugal: 41 days, :czech_republic: 7 days, :canada: 6 days , :us: 6 days, 4 days, 3 days and today, :finland: 4 days, :ireland: 2 days and :serbia: today .

-Last 10 received::us:, :ru:, :fr:, :uk:, :netherlands:, :portugal:, :netherlands:, :cn:, :uk: and :us:.

Sent: Great Britain, USA + Halloween tag cards to USA and Germany

Received: Great Britain, USA, Germany

The last card I received was a week ago from California, USA. Itโ€™s a beautiful view card. https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-7056725

19 Likes

-sent today : officials to CH and RU and surprisecard to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :latvia: 342 days, :india: 342 days and 266 days, Expired :frowning: :ru: 337 days, 315 days, Expired :frowning: 4 days, 3 days and today, :cn: 298 days, 218 days Expired :frowning: and 7 days, :macau: 205 days, :mexico: 199 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 145 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 63 days, Expired :frowning: , :indonesia: 43 days, :portugal: 42 days, :czech_republic: 8 days, :canada: 7 days , :us: 7 days, 5 days, 4 days and 1 day, :finland: 5 days, :ireland: 3 days, :serbia: 1 day and :switzerland: today.

Sending today: 2xHolland, 1xBrazil, 1xGermany, 1xHong Kong, 1xCzech Republic, 1xPortugal and 1xRussia:

32 Likes

My outgoing cards today: 3 x officials (:us:, :de:, :portugal:) and 3 x RR (:cn:, :finland:, :de:)

Received: 2 x officials (:de:, :netherlands:)

37 Likes

Sent: Germany, Israel + Halloween tag cards to Germany and Austria + Nautical tag card to Germany

Received: Netherlands, Germany (2)

1 Like

Received: 1 official from Czech Republic.

2 Likes