What postcards have you sent or received today?

It’s so cute!:blush::paw_prints::cat2:

Received:
2 officials from Singapore and Romania.
2 RAS from Pelke and dollart.

Sending two official cats today

7 Likes

Some recent sent cards:

Some of my recent postcards sent arrived :

4 Likes

The latest postcards I received :heart:

10 Likes

Received: 2 officials from Belarus and USA.

-my mail today: officials from HK and SI and World postcard week card from Blogger (US)

-my mail 10.10.-13.10: officials from GR and US and Meetingcards from Clara508, Hoentje, Nowitzki41, Bine (DE), angeliina and Dollart (FI) and surprisecards from Xiaoi (DE), Joeyana (DE) and Sumares (CR)

-nothing sent today :frowning:

-received a card from me: Schneggisabrina (CH), Stevyy (AT), Sumares (CR), Kilona (FI), Jeke, Sienemien, Mamielarie, Mamanclaire (BE),Hoentje, Nordbaer, CTR, Robinchen, Namibia, Monlan79, Kugusch, Mattjes, Silkie,Joeyana, Libellchen5 (DE) and Mapcardcollector (GB)

-Official cards travelling to: :uk: 294 day, 195 days, Expired :frowning: , :fr: 207 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 201 days, 184 days, 117 days, 91 days Expired :frowning: and 12 days, :us: 166 days, Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 144 days Expired :(, :hong_kong: 74 days Expired :frowning: , :lithuania: 6 days, :netherlands: and :czech_republic: 2 days.

-Last 10 received: :hong_kong:, :finland:, :india:, :ru:, :ru:, :us:, :greece:, :us:, :hong_kong: and :slovenia:.

Sending out!

6 Likes

My lucky day, 20 postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

After an extremely rough 18 hours of dealing with a water heater mishap which caused flooding inside my room and destroyed lots of stuff, I woke today to FOUR postcards in my mailbox. It was definitely the bit of cheer I needed.

Plus a lottery:

And a tag:

This was the most cards I’ve ever received in a day, and it came after devastation. So I’m hesitantly happy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some fun cards in the mailbox the last few days! Swaps, RR, and officials.

5 Likes

A postcard has arrived in Singapore! This is a new country for me. I think this postcard is very, very cute.:yellow_heart::orange_heart::green_heart:

I’m so excited today to mail my first RR cards, a swap, and a card to a friend😊

6 Likes

Received my WPD badge with this postcard sent to @Christa :star_struck:

2 Likes

Im sending this one that i recently drew

7 Likes

Famous Patron who clears mines in Ukraine which is currently being bombed by Russia.

9 Likes

I received two beautiful cards from Germany this morning :

And one of my postcard sent, arrived to Finland :

2 Likes

Received: 3 RAS from Melly86, Mahufi and DaniSmit.

I received so so many postcards the last few days!
Don’t be mad at me for not posting a picture of them :see_no_evil: I just started Postcrossing and was passing my time here in the forum and I’m slightly overwhelmed by all the mail I’m receiving :joy::heart:

I received a awesome creative card from @schrizzo for the poem tag! You need to teach me how you did the fold out method! It’s so so cool !

Vielen Dank an @GrauBunt für die schöne Pinguin Karte für den einfach Tiere Tag :heart:

Sehr habe ich mich auch über die deutsche Karte von @Annkaba gefreut!!! Wrong Hand Tag
Your store bought card was really cute too :heart: Thank you !

@tokidokiteacher send me a really cool witchy card for the last store bought tag ! I love going to flea markets with you and postcards in Japan are probably really really cool !

Danke für deine schöne Karte @Buchstabensalat :heart:

A card from Florida reached me from @Crystalinne too! Thank you so much :heart:

I loved the Sticker tag card from @omkn ! You have the cutest stickers it seems and greetings to Japan :slight_smile:

I loved receiving my first postcard from the UK as well ! Thank you @JoF I wish we had houses like this around here!

The washi tape card from @CynthiaMarie was the cutest as well! Thank you so much :heart:

@shanx I really liked your Disney card too! Boss Ross is cray relaxing :sunglasses:

@yuccoo yiur snow tag postcard was so unique and creative! I also love the snoopy stickers :heart_eyes_cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so so much

For the too cute tag I received the cutest cat card from @ayacoco I love memory journaling and I use a different big happy planner for that every year! I also use a small happy planner during the year as well , just for my appointments etc :slight_smile: I need to check out your recommendations :heart:

The list from you @Sachik0 was so much fun! Thank you for that!
I love listening to country , German pop and charts :slight_smile: my music is all over the place lol

Besonders gefreut habe Ich mich auch über deine Post @Shana_Leja die Karten und Sticker sind suoer! Vielen Dank :heart:

@Irys1 thank you so so much for happy mail :heart::heart::heart: I loved the cards, the washi tape and the stickers so much!!!

Danke auch an @Torttu84 ? I hoffe von dir war die Dalmatiner Karte :slight_smile: dein post Crossing Name steht nicht auf der Karte

And last but not least thank you so much for your two letters for the wishlist tag and chatting over tea tag! Thank you :heart:

9 Likes