What postcards have you sent or received today?

Great mail day today!
I have received 12 official postcards (7x Germany, 2x France, 1x Belgium, 1 x Luxembourg and 1x U. K) plus 1 X Germany from a RR. Including beautiful stamps.

5 Likes

sent:

received:

I love all of them :purple_heart:

9 Likes

-my mail today: officials from RU and CZ, Valentinecards from angeliina and Dollart (FI) and Palindromecard from Laddy84 (NL)

-sent today: officials to US and FR and surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to :cn: 333 days Expired :frowning: and 1 day, :macau: 320 days, :hong_kong: 259 days, Expired :(, :portugal: 156 days Expired :frowning: , :netherlands: 30 days, :taiwan: 24 days, , :uk: 16 days, :ru: 10 days, 9 days and 3 days, :us: 10 days, 3 days, 2 days and today, :finland:, :estonia: 4 days, :jp: 2 days, :lithuania: 1 day and :fr: today.

-Last 10 received: :canada:, :es:, :finland:, :us:, :belgium:, :ru:, :us:, :us:, :ru: and :czech_republic: .

Safe travels to Croatia, Austria, Japan x2, USA and Germany! :love_letter: :wave:

7 Likes

The Lapland postcard is really beautiful!!!

I have received today 5 official postcards (3x Germany and 2x Czech Republic) + 3 postcards from the Spanish community.

Also with beautiful stamps!

![IMG_20210216_122757|340x191]

(upload://segm4HpKgKHdwLRD4wXmZu6nXvI.jpeg)

6 Likes

today I got 4 postal items

1. official from @Quentchen Thanks a lot Kordula
  2. you choose maxi card from @RFS - Thanks so much
  3. “Ugly” card tag from @jewelldelis - Thanks a lot for the cool star trek stamps
  4. a letter from @HickreeNut with 3 cool stamp postcards for the not-viewcards-3-unwritten-cards-in-an-envelope-tag

3 Likes

Received: 1 RR from Russia.

Hi everyone! I am posting today because one of my sent postcards is the very first postcard received for a new user!!! The user uploaded the image, and then I sent the a “welcome to Postcrossing” message.

Would you be willing to leave a comment on this post card and welcome the new user to the community?

Thanks everyone! I’m so glad to a part of this global community.

Kindly,

Mapswell

5 Likes

Sent 2 cards today: to Russia and to Finland.

Today i sent 2 postcards to germany , 1 to Poland and 1 to USA :slight_smile:

So far this week my mailbox and I have been extremely happy !
Amongst all other beautiful cards these treasures arrived (round robins) - from Serbia, Poland and Russia.

The maxicard from Russia came with the matching stamp !!! It’s incredibly large in real life and SO beautiful !

13 Likes

7 Likes

No incoming post for me today (I’m waiting for quite a lot…), the postlady just passed the house.

But outgoing: 2 within Germany, 1 each to Switzerland, Norway and China

5 Likes

Having finished writing- I heard the letterbox lid!
It’s two postwomen today!!! Lucky me!
They seem to have a lot to deliver.

So: RR from the Netherlands, official from Russia (a book lover like me), and official from France with great stamps!

5 Likes

My received mail yesterday: 2 officials from Germany and 1 from Spain (from the Spanish community).

I have to wait until I finnish work to see my today’s mail at night.

And wonderful stamps

4 Likes

Today I received these, I can’t believe how beautifully these coordinate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Today I posted these 10 cards.
3 to family and friends in the UK
2 Official cards (Germany and Russia)
5 forum tag cards (USA, Canada, Russia and Belgium)
:email::postbox::airplane::earth_africa::heart:

6 Likes

Received: 1 RAS from B-Engel.

today i sent two postcards. One to germany and one to the usa:)

4 Likes

I sent 5 officials today. I don’t have photos of the front, but I liked the stamps I used and took a photo of those. The postcards are on their way to Germany, Belarus, Russia and the USA.

13 Likes