What postcards have you sent or received today?

Just completed some new cross stitch cards ready to send for the next RR with @JetteLise

This time i did a tea theme , tea cup, tea pot and a heart. With additional charm.

I made the cards and then cut out a window and glued cross stitch and card together.

14 Likes

Received: 2 RAS from rose1979 and Snamreh.

Thank you @Gretel123 for the beautiful postcard for World Postcard Day :hugs::two_hearts:
I have been busy visiting the hospital because I had a little slip and fell on my hand :sweat_smile: nothing broking :+1: but the little pinky had been severely hit

4 Likes

send out today:

4 Likes

Received this amazing Peace Bell in Montreal Botanical Garden from @delda today :dove: Stamps are absolutely gorgeous too :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Oh my God, this card takes forever to arrive! But the result turned out amazing! Notice the beautiful pictorial cancel of Peace River (AB), Canada, at the upper right corner. For a better picture of this cancel, you can see this post.

There are so many peace-related stamps issued in Canada. This is a nation that really loves peace, isn’t it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Today i sent 4…

1 WPD; 1 halloween postcard; and 2 envelopes

3 Likes

Received: 2 officials from Finland and Netherlands.

Thanks all for the cards !!

@katherined -

@aelita -

@astrobee -

@monkeyymq -

@judomos -

@Vagabond_Trader -

6 Likes

I received many beautiful cards today :heart:
3 officials and 3 from games :hugs:

5 Likes

Pulled from the mailbox yesterday :slightly_smiling_face: Three officials and a swap.

2 Likes

-my mail today: WPD cards frpm Laddy84 (NL), Tajaa (PL), Zachary (CA), Wandafan (AT) and Angel84 (DE) and German Stamp meetingcard from CTR (DE)

-my mail yesterday: Officials from RU and US and WPD card from Frewen (DE)

-sent today : 36 meetingcards (including 2 officials to LT and CH) and 1 card to CA

-received a card from me: Inger71 (NO), Hoentje (DE) and Dollart (FI)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 363 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 288 day, 190 days, Expired :frowning: and 6 days, :fr: 202 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 195 days, 179 days, 111 days, 86 days Expired :frowning: and 6 days, :us: 160 days, Expired :frowning: and 6 days, :belarus: 139 days and 70 days Expired :(, :hong_kong: 69 days Expired :frowning: , :lithuania: and :switzerland: 1 day.

-Last 10 received: :canada: :jp:, :us:, :slovakia:, :hong_kong:, :finland:, :india:, :ru:, :ru: and :us:.

This must be the most number of postacards we mailed in one day. There were bunch of official cards, direct swaps and tags. Total of 13 cards!:blush:

Some of the cards were prepared last week but we couldn’t go to the post office because we both fell sick. So we decided to go today on World Post Day. They let Nanni to put a post mark (I think thats whats it called but its not the one with the date) on the cards.

We also got 2 lovely cards from US in our mailbox today :blush:.

6 Likes

Outgoing mail :postbox::love_letter:

9 Likes

Recently sent

4 Likes

@pcronn - Love it, Thank you!

@eisdrache

5 Likes

This weekends batches - mix of official and round robin

5 Likes

Received: 2 officials from Germany.

1 Like