What postcards have you sent or received today?

These words of wisdom sent by a Dutch postcrosser waited for me in my letterbox today. :sweat_smile:

The timing of this amazing card is, however, very unfortunate as in my culture we eat a lot of bread and traditional festive pastry (Potica) during Easter, so I am not sure I will be able to take this advice. :rofl::person_shrugging:

How about you?

8 Likes

-sent today: officials to TW and GB and RAS to FI

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 321 days, 301 days, 188 days Expired :frowning: and 2 days, :azerbaijan: 295 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 263 days Expired :frowning: ,21 days, 15 days, 2 days and 1 day, :uk: 113 days, Expired :frowning: ,15 days and today, :ru: 77 days, Expired :frowning: ,27 days, 20 days, 4 days and 2 days, :canada:, :fr: 27 days, :finland: 4 days, :netherlands: 3 days, :belarus: 1 day and :taiwan: today.

2 Likes

Postcards written this Easter Weekend before the chocolate egg eating commences.

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!

Smiles,
Seaview :partly_sunny:

@denis_david on the requested theme of vintage & art

@fabysouza on the requested theme of the moon spotting in stamp & postcard

@VitaBykova on the requested theme of beautiful landscape

@Wyolady on the requested theme of history/museum

6 Likes

This card is headed to Germany.

And this is one I received from France. Its subject matter is so unique and I can’t read the French print in the back side. Does anyone know it’s significance? Or is it just silly? Either way, I love it. Oh and it came in an envelope with a fun wax seal.

7 Likes

These are the next to go out…

3 Likes

Maybe you can ask for help to translate the French in this topic and it will give you a clue?

For me the stork symbolises the Alsace, a region that’s been going back and forth between Germany and France in history. And the bretzel is for me typical German.
But that’s just me visiting a stork sanctuary I Alsace and eating a lot of bretzels in Germany on vacation :rofl:

Today I woke up at 5.20 (without an alarm clock) in order to have time to send all the postcards for the week.18 here and two in the envelope. Thanks to those who exchanged postcards with me. It was fun :wink:

21 Likes

-my mail yesterday: Eastercards from Gabis, DeniseLouis and Loupe (DE)

-sent today: official to CA and RAS to DE

-received a card from me: gabis and Loupe (DE)

2 Likes

My Monday starts with sending mail. Have a good Monday !

12 Likes

-sent today: official to NO and get better card to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 323 days, 303 days, 190 days Expired :frowning: and 4 days, :azerbaijan: 297 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 265 days Expired :frowning: ,23 days, 17 days, 4 days and 3 days, :uk: 115 days, Expired :frowning: ,17 days and 2 days, :ru: 79 days, Expired :frowning: ,29 days, 22 days, 6 days and 4 days, :canada: 29 days and 1 day, :fr: 29 days, :finland: 6 days, :netherlands: 5 days, :belarus: 3 days, :taiwan: 2 days and :norway: today.

@cannycjy

I got the ones you made from my clipping

10 Likes

Hope you like them.

1 Like

I received my first postcard from Africa! And it was the sender’s first card. Very exciting & special!

MA-7789

7 Likes

You did a really wonderful job thanks

1 Like

Sent to Russia

3 Likes

I received these two today. Both from Germany.

13 Likes

I got my first postcard today from a lovely Postcrossing member in Seattle!

I joined 11 days ago. Postcards to Utah, USA and Germany have been received. Still waiting to see if those destined for Austria, Poland, Finland, Taiwan and China reach their destinations. I can see that this is going to be fun!

7 Likes

Two official postcards arrived today, one from Finland. My 500th received postcard registered, and it’s a special one! GU-3265, my first from Guam

4 Likes

Sent these three viewcards out today to complete newbies (1 card sent). Excited for them to arrive!

Welcome to Postcrossing, @Bxianesq !

13 Likes

Some RRs and swaps going out today

10 Likes