What postcards have you sent or received today?

-my mail today: surprisecards from Hoentje and Kugusch (DE)

-sent today: oficials to TW, JP and CH and surprise card to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 274 days, 254 days, 142 days Expired :frowning: and 1 day, :azerbaijan: 248 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 216 days Expired :frowning: , 11 days, 10 days, 9 days and 2 days, :uk: 66 days, Expired :frowning: , :poland: 30 days, :ru: 30 days, 22 days, 11 days and 9 days, :malaysia: 10 days, :belgium: 3 days, :finland: 2 days, :netherlands: 1 day, :taiwan:, :jp: and :switzerland: today.

1 Like

I didn’t send postcards for a while (because of the high postal prices) and I wish I never had to send with this reason.
It goes to Ukrainan Embassy with wishes of peace :ukraine::earth_africa:

6 Likes

Last Saturday I received this beautiful quote. I am agree with it 100% :grin:
It was sent from my own country The Netherlands

3 Likes

Today outgoing to The USA…A touristic viewcard of Dwingeloo. A village in the North of The Netherlands.

4 Likes

Outgoing… 4 :de: 1 :sri_lanka:

5 Likes

Postcrossing teaches patience, but if you’re a bit impatient, like I am sometimes, then tags and round robins are great. I’ve read in your profile that you like books. Why not buy a postcard box on Amazon that is book-related and join the Postcard Set RR? No idea which box to buy? This link will make it even more difficult Postcard Box Directory :wink: Good luck and I wish you many great postcrossing experiences!

3 Likes

Going today😊

2 Likes

Sent to Germany

Sent to China

1 Like

Received this yesterday and it was a fun surprise to read about the history of crisps in the article @gabi_m shared.

Today I am sending to Postcrossers, each wish a different theme:

1. Space @Tosca35
  2. TownHalls @Fentzahn
  3. Royalty @Doreen74

Happy I have stamps and themes of the postcard wishes.
Let’s see if they like my postcard message.

Uploading: 20220302_155034.jpg…

7 Likes

Wow! This is awesome!!
I love it and can’t wait for it to arrive here.
Thank you!

1 Like

I got this beautiful postcard today. It shows Tsar Nicholas II. with his wife and children

1 Like

Yesterday received this lovely card from @Rayloo (Just Tag).
Thank you so much!

5 Likes

In the postbox today to Canada USA and Philippines

3 Likes

I got these postcards today

5 Likes

I sent my first card today. A friend just introduced me to postcrossing a few days ago. I am so excited!

10 Likes

I sent these today.

I hope they will spread joy.

8 Likes

3 Likes

OK… Now you see more “towel” than “postcard” :wink: but it is my FIRST successful upload :smiley: So… :heart_eyes:
RECEIVED from @sophiemalou within swap. :clap::+1::+1::+1: @sophiemalou

2 Likes

Received : My first card from Romania

Send: Germany & Finland

3 Likes

Hello all,
Today I’ve got a surprise card, from @jochen119
She send me lovely postcard from Hsinchu City

Thank you so much!

4 Likes