What is your favorite postcard box?

Oh, I HAVE TO have the effin’ birds box! They are so “anti”, but I’m not sure I’d dare to send the cards to strangers. They might feel upset receiving a card with “Could you shove your question up your ass” or suchlike.

5 Likes

I have the book and I love it! I’d say send them away :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

1 Like

Wooden box with 550 cards, God Bless Diana Heman Chong - Kröller-Müller Museum webshop

3 Likes

Lantern Press has a new National Parks box set:

14 Likes

Just received these and excited to dig in!

9 Likes

The Art of Instruction is my favourite ever postcard box! Amazing vintage French educational posters, covering anatomy, botany, maps etc, in a box with dividers. I’ll be keeping most of these for myself :wink:

12 Likes

I have a very uncommon box with book covers 50 ans 10/18 . It is not my favourite, but I know it is very much appreciated by book lovers, so I get to send them in the Postcard Set RR . I personally love the National Parks and the Wild Animals of the World . These are just a few I try to complete in that RR. It has certainly helped me grow my collections.

3 Likes

I also bought this box last week, so cute! I can really recommend it :smiley:

I had not seen the designs inside the Eric Carle’s box, but they are super cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As a great quote lover , I am so happy to run into this set…

11 Likes

Omg, Marianne North’s art is sooo amazing, I just ordered the box because of your post. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Fun fact: Did you know that there’s a pitcher plant named after her? Nepenthes northiana. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me know if you’d like to do a swap after your box arrives! I’d be very happy to do that!! :smiley:

And no, I did not know she had a plant named after her. That’s so cool!

1 Like

The only one I have is the 59 Parks one… great quality postcards and designs. I love it :heart_eyes:

I’m tempted to buy the New York Botanical Garden box (Botanicals: 100 Postcards From The Archives of The New York Botanical Garden - NYBG Shop ) or the Marimekko box, but it’s a lot of postcards. I don’t think I will ever send that many!!

My newest set will always be my fav. So, my fav now is the “Women in Art” set. Same as Women in Science.

5 Likes

I have that one too! I love the absurdity!

1 Like

It’s out now and already has a group for them on the Postcard Set RR :mailbox_with_mail:

2 Likes

I love the “This is my Bookstore” box set. It is my favorite one.

National Parks

1 Like

A set of reprints of 1970s/1980s Warsaw postcards

1 Like

I love these cards :slight_smile:

1 Like