Feel free to share: What are the good/bad things about the post in your country/city?
Here’s my opinion on Hong Kong post
- They deliver letters and packages pretty quick.
- You can always find a post office nearby your home/office.
- The staff are usually friendly.
- (How come I forgot this while posting!) Comparing to international posts, the fee is quite low. I think this is the biggest advantage.
- The decline of stamp machines. Instead we’re kinda forced to buy labels from the new vending machines and use the labels, which have no design at all and are very boring. Now I order stamps from the website and try my best not to use the labels.
- Not many options of ordering stamps from foreign posts.
- The stamps issued, in my opinion, are sometimes not well-designed.