What are GOOD Chinese Stamps on International Postcards?

I have used them all up and now I’m thinking of buying the regular rectangular stamps because I saw somewhere it’s preferred to have a few different stamps ?
I’d really appreciate if you could tell me which ones are nice to you, or what kind of stamps you like to get.
I was thinking of buying some…

4 Likes

17 屏幕截图 2020-11-25 121514

5 Likes

Most of them are stamps with discount,Lots of chinese use them,People may get aesthetic fatigue.So try stamps rarely seen.
You can find something here.

I personally love stamps related to Chinese New Year, Beijing opera, or transportation, so I’m a fan of 1, 4, and 6. But that’s just me :upside_down_face:

My favorites are 15, 7, and 12. But actually I think China has some great stamps! Any option you choose will be lovely.

1 Like

I would be thrilled to receive any of these! They are all gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

I know that my answer probably is not helpful, but truly, I think you should choose a variety that you love, and that you think represents the best aspects of your country. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: People will certainly enjoy them.

(…but do make sure to buy the dinosaurs!! :joy:)

8 Likes

I would be happy to receive any of these. I particularly like #11 Disney stamps

1 Like

I’d like any of them!

1 Like

I’ll recommend another set - the 70th Anniversary of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region stamps (2017-9) - they are really popular among my direct swap friends!

Lighthouses are also a great choice, but I’ll avoid using them if I am getting my stamps canceled by pictorial postmarks.

Wow, they are all really beautiful! I love all the stamps featuring traditional art, the fascinating science book and the dinosaurs. I have to say the cards coming from China have often one of the most beautiful stamps. :slight_smile:

I’d like any of them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favourites are 3 (:rooster::chicken::baby_chick::hatched_chick::heart_eyes:), 6, 7, 13, 15, 16.

Seriously, I love the chicken stamps. Would you be willing to swap with me? :blush:

内蒙70周年和灯塔的邮票确实不错,我觉得灯塔更胜一筹。而且灯塔的发行过程感觉很有故事,谢谢提醒,已经买了许多灯塔^0^

All my letters and stamps that I’ve received threw the years from China are great. I would put them near the top of my list for country stamps issued. Now days there are many countries that issue beautiful stamps.

How about this one

Where to get those Disney ones :grinning:

I think they are all great :heart_eyes:

I personally prefer 1, 3, 4, 7, 12, 15, 16, 18 and 20.

There’s no such thing as a Chinese stamp that isn’t “good”! I love receiving mail from China because the stamp designs are always varied, well designed and culturally relevant.

2 Likes

The roosters are gorgeous

Huh, this one is awesome. I think it would be even better if you use two Year of Ox ones and a 1.1-yuan commemorative Year of Ox meter stamp!