Welcome to the Forum!

I do so :heart: when I get to send an official postcard to :de: :hugs:

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Ruan from China,I sent my 5 cards yesterday ,hope I can find more interesting things in the forum.
Have a nice day!

8 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site, wow amazing site. I have written 5 cards but couldn’t post any of them yet because of the current lockdown in our country. And also I found hundreds of people who are already Postcrossing from my country. I would also like to join a meetup or organize one but I don’t know-how

Be safe friends.

5 Likes

Hi My Name is Lisa and I live in Australia, and this is my first visit here Looking forward to the whole experience.
I enjoy traveling which is new to me but hope to do more.
Love walking, the gym and old movies.
Enjoy your day and stay safe

7 Likes

Hello! I have posted on the old forum before but not on this new one.

My name is Tiffany and I’m a university student from Canada. Recently, I’ve really been enjoying reading, diamond painting, and listening to podcasts!

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Karin from Germany.
I’m not a postcard collector, but I’d like sending an receiving cards and letter.

6 Likes

How wonderful to “see” so many new faces here on Postcrossing!
A BIG welcome to @kaotto @simplyrubies @lgrant and @wenyang_Ruan :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

Just in time too for our upcoming :love_letter:WORLD POSTCARD DAY :tada: on October 1st :writing_hand:

@Dhanu4860 you expressed an interest in MEETUPS. Why don’t you search the word and explore what comes up? You can see what others have done to organize one by reading their posts. As well, you can always private message the individuals who started the topic and ask away!

6 Likes

Hi i’m Christine from Belgium i love postcrossing, , and the stamps and are beautiful , i love to penpaling, but also one with postcard penpals mail
Have a nice postcrossing day

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

I am Anita, greetings from the Netherlands!
Germany and Belgium are not too far away here.

Love postcards, they let me see nice new places. My list of holiday destinations is getting longer and longer, so hopefully I win the lottery :smile:

Nice to meet you all!

7 Likes

A warm welcome from Aachen! It seems like you are not far from me!

2 Likes

Thanks ‘neighbour’!
You’re right. Aachen is only about 20 km from here. The Euregiobahn passes my house, very handy.

3 Likes

Hello, I am a uke-player based in Mansfield, Notts, UK. I hope to send and receive cards occasionally over the next few months.

7 Likes

Hello! I’m Laura frim Barcelona, Spain. I really happy to stay here. I hope learn better english, and send beautifull postcards with love. :relaxed::heart::rose:

11 Likes

Hello everyone! I am a cross-over from the old forum, but I am new to the NEW forum. Thanks for all the hard work to make this a much nicer user experience and thanks to all the admin, mods, & RR hosts who make this a fun and joyous community to share in.

With love from Minnesota, USA,

-mapswell

7 Likes

Warm welcome from shenzhen China! Now because of the national day, i am on vacation. China is a gorgeous place with numerous beautiful,grand landscape. Hope all of you come to visit i(* ̄3 ̄)╭❤

5 Likes

I :heart: seeing new people introduce themselves to our lovely group!

:tada:WELCOME WELCOME EVERYONE​:tada:

8 Likes

Hello! My name is Niamh and I am from Ireland. I have been writing letters since the pandemic started last year, and have enjoyed it so much, I decided to sign up for Postcrossing as well! Two of my postcards have been received so far, which is lovely to see. I am excited to see what postcards are going to come my way now! :wave:

12 Likes

Hello. I’m Katharina from Germany. :smiley:

I have been doing Postcrossing since November 2018 and I am happy every time I receive postcards from all over the world.
I also love collecting stamps. It is very interesting to learn about other people and their countries, their language and their culture.

I am also open to Direct Swaps and letter or postcard friendships.

I wish you all a lot of fun and please stay healthy!

Greetings,
Katharina :smiley:

10 Likes

hi! i joined postcrossing about a million years ago and was really active for a long time… but i stopped after several years – other things took over my life for a while. but all this pandemic isolation is really wearing me down and i need to interact with people somehow – and i am really, really sick of facebook… postcrossing has always been a lovely community and i’m glad to be back :slight_smile: the new forum looks really nice!

10 Likes

Hi all! I’m Jessica, 41 years old, & from the United States. I joined a few months ago and have already recieved many beautiful cards!

I am a witchy goth crazy cat lady. I do paper crafts as well as crochet, knit, & embroidery. I love rock music - my favorites are Korn, Lord Of The Lost, Motionless In White, & many more. I play World of Warcraft as well.

I am interested in personal swaps as well as postcard & letter penpals from all over the world.

Have a good day/night!

8 Likes