Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome Mide. I don’t know your language, but Google translate helps a lot.
I wish you happy postcrossing.

2 Likes

Hello, Bonjour @Doguinou

Perhaps you could introduce your old rag dog to Ms Sparky!

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/introducing-ms-sparky/397182

Making friends comes easy on Postcrossing🙂

1 Like

Bonjour salut hello @Doguinou
You will enjoy your time here. There are some very gentilles post crossers.

Enchanté , nice to meet you
Mdm samm

2 Likes

Hello, Postcrossing world! I’m very excited to be here, only now checking out this AMAZING forum/community after having sent/received ~80 cards. It has been an absolutely lovely and fun experience for me to date. Looking forward to learning more about the world as I continue on my Postcrossing journey. Thanks for having me :smiley:

2 Likes

互寄捏!

Hi David @theDBB :smiley:

So great you opened the door🚪 to the Forum. Are you ready for some FUN??

Here’s something happenin’ right now on your section of the map :us:

Too bad I’m not American, or I’d play too :writing_hand:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I’m Cee - I signed up to Postcrossing a few years back, but some life stuff got a quite complicated around the same time, so I had to put it all on pause for a while. I’ve reactivated my account now, sent my 6 cards out into the world, and I’m looking forward to getting properly involved :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

CEE!! @CeeA

SO GOOD to have you back again.

You’ve been missed🤗

2 Likes

Welcome back! Have fun!

2 Likes

Hello, postcrossing friends. My name is Mick, and I have been a postcrosser for many years, but only recently have started looking at this forum. I am looking forward to getting more involved.
I am 54, South African but living in Portland, Oregon, USA. For fun I collect stamps and other paper stuff, support Newcastle United FC, and love reading as much as I can. I have an old cat named Woofles who keeps me company.

2 Likes

Greetings! I am Karen/Cerimoon and I am new this week to Postcrossing. I am SO excited to receive cards and have my sent cards registered. I have 4 official post cards sent - YAY and a 5th as well on the way to someone’s friend. It took a few days to get some selected cards and global stamps. Of course I signed up during a holiday when stamps and post offices are not open. I am also just getting over Covid and have been tired plus cautious going out into the public. I love so many of the cards I see - hope to meet more and more of you each week! ::::: waving hi:::::::

4 Likes

I am having a great time!thanks!!!
Mika🤗 @1973mkdct

@Cerimoon
3li8-1

We couldn’t be more happy you are here‼️

3 Likes

@elmicko

And just like that, your presence has graced our community :slightly_smiling_face:

What sits in a corner, doing nothing all day but somehow still travels all around the world?
I think YOU KNOW :wink:

Is this something you’d find interesting?

Found stamp-theme postcards and matching stamps at a stamp show

1 Like

Hi @Nique , thank you for the welcome :smile:
Ha, yes, that thread is right up my alley.

1 Like

Thank you @Nique for such an adorable welcome! I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Friday - I hope you have a great weekend!

1 Like

Greetings from the Sunshine State! My name is Jennifer. I live in Orlando, FL - U.S.A. with my daughter. We love living in Florida to be near the beach and near Disney of course! I sent out my first 5 cards yesterday. I am very excited to begin this journey and meet new people. I love learning about other cultures and I think it’s super exciting to not know what cards you’re going to get! I might be interested in doing direct swaps, so if you think we’re a cool match, let me know! Wonderful to meet you all!

5 Likes

Mickey Mouse was your BOSS? How cool is that @floridagirl10

Maybe you worked with
@johnbradleytlh ? He loves theme parks too!!

2 Likes

Yes! He always wore the same clothes to work, but he was just the friendliest boss ever!! :rofl: I worked at Hollywood Studios for a year! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Not sure if this is the right place exactly, but I couldn’t find anything related to “forum feedback” or “comments on the forum” but if it needs to be moved, please feel free to move it.

I’ve been a Postcrossing member since 2007 and I was a member of the old forum. I decided to take a break from all snail mail in 2016. It’s now 2023 and I’m back on Postcrossing and, of course, we now have a new forum and… I love it.

There are no other forums that I use on any other site. I do not use social media at all. I do not use apps. Postcrossing is literally the only place where I participate on any kind of social platform (and always has been). So maybe this is not the best forum that exists, but it feels very modern and very well made. It feels really exciting to be here. I have been browsing around, reading topics, clicking on links, trying to learn my way around, trying to navigate and figure out how to get comfortable here, and the entire time, I’m just so thrilled about it. Maybe some of it is simply about the excitement of returning to snail mail in general, but I know some of it has to do with being here, on this particular forum, where there are so many wonderful people and there is so much help and there are so many topics and so many options to engage and participate. It’s just incredible.

So… thank you, I guess, is what I’m trying to say. And thank you so much for not removing my official account from the main site just because I was gone for 6+ years. I would think about that from time to time and I’d wonder if, when I came back, I’d have to create a whole new account and start all over. I am so glad that’s not the case.

I am so happy to be here. I am so glad this place exists. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

7 Likes