Welcome to the Forum!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hi guys! I am Jude from Germany and I am a beginner at Postcrossing. Our local TV just sent a short film about Postcrossing and I was inspired right away.

I would love to make new friends around the world!
In my spare time I like reading books, knitting, arts, hiking, music, dogs and traveling around Europe with our mobile home.

Have a lovely weekend, wherever you are!
:wave:

6 Likes

@Monalissska @Elizaveta76
@Drommare_Jude

Screenshot_20211129-062101_DuckDuckGo

The more the merrier​:blush: :christmas_tree:

Speaking of merry, with Christmas just 27 days away, perhaps you’d like to share one of your Christmas Cards with another Postcrosser :santa::mrs_claus:

Here is the link for the tag, if interested:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/folded-christmas-card/5484

6 Likes

Hello all! I’m Bull (it’s a family nickname, I’m the third person to have it) from the United States. I live in Chicago but I was born in Alabama, raised in Florida. I’m a writer and one of the things I write about is analog tools—like postcards!—so when I found this site accidentally, I was delighted.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Cyn, I live in the Netherlands and recently found and joined postcrossing.
I’m like to draw/sketch, watercolor and other paint all kinds of things. Love to combine it to make cars for family friends but not many people like to make and send card these days.

Would love to exchange selfmade cards or card that show something of the area someone lives.

Any forum topics I shouldn’t miss? :blush:

4 Likes

Hi Vanakkam they way we greet people in our place🙏,

@POSTALSAURUS were you can find me.:cowboy_hat_face::grin::blush:.

On September 2021 I was introduced by a fellow Postcrosser when I was at a philateliy counter about to buy a stamp. Since then I Dwell on post crossing. Day began an end with Postcrossing. :relaxed:

I am Prashanth reside at Salem, Tamilnadu, India. The place were I live surrounded by mountains. :mountain::mountain:
I love the subject History, Geography it’s also a reason to on post crossing. I do collect leaves place them on a book to dry and watch it inner vein visibly seen through. Wait,Not just that alone I love doing bonsai doing my free time, love to communicate with people, and ofcourse I am a Philatelist, Numismatist, voracious book reader, learning a musical instrument Recorder, learning wood carving, DIY stuff, trekking,…

Sambar, Idly, Dosa, Pongal, Vada, Rice, Vegetables, are famous dishes of Sounth India.

My Postcrossing presence till date. Facinated by its cool blue background with snow :snowflake:.

I’m here to communicate well through the post crossing community to know different countries their culture.

Once again Happy to be on Post Crossing forum introduction😊

Happy Postcrossing. With lot of peace :peace_symbol: and Happiness.

Prashanth
@POSTALSAURUS

3 Likes

@bullgarlington @Jerha @POSTALSAURUS

Each of you sounds incredibly interesting!!!

IT IS A
joy

TO HAVE YOU WITH US.

@Jerha what about this? DIRECTORY Handmade Cards & Mail Art

3 Likes

Hi

I that there is :speaking_head:limitations for likes per day. Anyone help on this.:relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thank you! Will look into to it. Sounds good! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi all

For you all like to share. I just received a summary of my November month. It is really good and I appreciate the team for making such a good way.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I’m so glad , Happy , Happy, Happy …:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Your newbie Postcrosser
@POSTALSAURUS

1 Like

Hello I’m Debbie from China.
I’m fresh in collecting FOTW and MOTW.
Hope to swap directly

2 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing @catespire

3 Likes

@DebbieGarcia @catespire

to have you here :cupcake::lollipop:

Here’s something just for you:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/newbies-only-1-5-sent-cards-keep-calm-let-the-bells-jingle/250603

3 Likes

Hi @Nique

While surfing day and night I don’t know what is forum.
Then after some days back I just got to know about forum. Now everyday I start with forum to read a topic. To my surprise It’s so good to read. I thank @paulo @meiadeleite :hugs::pray:for wonderful platform and the people around them. It’s absolutely tremendous service.

4 Likes

@POSTALSAURUS oh yes!! Postcrossing is what I look forward to each day and I have @paulo and @meiadeleite to thank for that​:clap::clap:
I am glad you are having fun exploring the Forum!
I like your enthusiasm POSTALSAURUS🙂

3 Likes

Hello !

I’m Olivier from Andorra/Southwest of France.
I work in the principality, and live between France and Andorra la Vella.
I’ve discover Postcrossing months a few years ago, but I only hd the “courage” to star now.
Adeù !

7 Likes

Hi! My name is Amber and I’m from Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. I love postcards, stickers, and stationery… so I look forward to exchanging mail with you! I have swapped postcards on Reddit and Postfun before, but Postcrossing seems to be where it’s at.
I have a Master’s Degree in Contemporary Art and I love anything to do with art, artists, and museums. Conceptual art is my favourite type of art but I’m openminded. I also love movies, cartoons, cats/animals, poetry, quotes, and vegetarian/vegan cooking. Looking forward to meeting you!

7 Likes

@Ozd and @islandtime420

Do you enjoy playing question games? Postcrossing has LOTS of them!

Try this one for starters :milk_glass::cup_with_straw:🧋:wine_glass::beer::tropical_drink::beverage_box::maté::clinking_glasses:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/what-are-you-drinking-right-now/14832

Have fun😊

3 Likes

Hello,

My name is Gina; I live in Placerville, California USA. I am new to PostCrossing—I joined in October and sent out my first postcard in late November. Then I got the hang of it and sent out four more! I look eagerly on the site every day to see if one of my postcards has reached its recipient. So far, not yet!

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and I work in the Retail sector. My hobbies include reading, listening to copious amounts of music, and I spend most of my extra time volunteering in animal rescue.

So glad to be part of the PostCrossing Community!

Gina

6 Likes

Hello post cross Users am Kasemiire from Uganda. I’m new here and I’m happy to meet you all on this platform. I like playing with Children. I also enjoy music. Right now Here in Uganda it’s 11:31pm and it’s a cool night. Am just on my Bed here at Jinja School of nursing and Midwifery. Am a student, pursuing a diploma in Midwifery. I hope that time will come when I will be one of the best Midwives in Africa. Uganda is full of attractive features such as Mountains, rift valley, waterfalls, Game parks, Zoo and many others. Hoping to here from you, Good night to you all.

6 Likes

Hi :wave:
@allaboutcats :cat2: 🐈‍⬛

Have you seen this tag? It might be right up your alley…cat (pardon the pun, couldn’t resist) :smile_cat:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/cat-tag/1246

Hi :wave:
@anon2243597

Do you have a favourite pen you like writing your :love_letter:’s with? Please share it with us! We’d LOVE to know :writing_hand:

IT’S SO GREAT (for us) YOU ARE BOTH HERE!!

:sparkles:Welcome​:tada:

5 Likes