Welcome to the Forum!

Hello there, I joined Postcrossing last year, just a few months before the pandemic struck my country. I’m new in this forum but have been sending and swapping for the last one year. Nice to meet you guys, happy postcrossing<3

3 Likes

What good timing on your part @rheinatrudy!! Hope our paths cross on the forum🙂

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Anna, I live in Russia. I love reading, cooking new dishes. I recently fell in love with Marvel movies. I like to eat my mother’s food and apples :slightly_smiling_face: :apple: :green_apple: :relaxed:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Dasha and I’m from Russia. I love to draw and read.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Alex, I live in Canada. I like to read, go for walks and sometimes listen to music. I’m looking forward to improving my handwriting, learning about other people, languages and countries that are less familiar to me.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [TALK] Willkommen und Vorstellungsrunde

Hello, i am Ingrid from Belgium . I was reading a story of a woman who was writing cards with crossing and i was curious to see what it was and i wanted to try it too. I live here with my mother and two cats and because i have artritis and lupus, i cant work but i Love to do crochet and i read a lot

5 Likes

Hello!!!
My name is Guilherme. I’m 29 years old. I’m from Brazil. I like swap postcards. I’m excited to join this community and make new friends!
Please, send me postcards!!! Let’s go swap postcards?

7 Likes

Hello Lotty, may I ask you that do you Magazinecrossing? I look forward to hearing your mailing address if you do. Best regards, C.L.

1 Like

I hope I’m doing thiis correct. Please :pray: let me introduce my drunken self, let’s chat

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Samy (she). I’m 17 years old and I love getting postcards!! When I’m going to school, I see it in my mailbox and it brightens up my whole day! It’s such a pleasant surprise, knowing people are taking time out of their day to choose a card and write a pretty message for me.

I love talking :laughing:, reading and writing, music and binging on TV series :heart: I also have a self-love blog: https://thesambeforethestorm.wordpress.com/ because we can never have too much love in the world, can we? :wink:

4 Likes

Hello everybody. I’ve only just come across this wonderful activity and I’ve just sent my first postcard. I’m so excited to have become involved, to be able to talk to people all over the world. I love the fact that we are writing instead of typing and that postcards of every imaginable kind are circling the globe. Our lives all have hardships, complications and sadness in them, especially at the moment with the added difficulty of Covid, so the idea that we can all come together to comfort each other and find out about each other is a joy to me. My name is Claudine, Claud for short, I’m 60 years old with two grown children and a husband of nearly 30 years. I think I’m interested in everything, which results in an overcrowded brain but at least it keeps my mind alive. I live in the West Country (Somerset) in the UK which I love because of a deep connection to nature. I love books, music and all the arts, I sell secondhand and antiquarian books and bric-a-brac/collectables and I make jewellery. I love cooking and I’m interested in food and recipes from around the world. I think I’ve probably overwhelmed you with information so I’ll stop now. Just to say that I’m delighted to be here and I would love to talk to you all. I hope you and yours are safe and well x

6 Likes

welcome to forum @Claudibee you will have good experiences on this site, happy postcrossing!

4 Likes

@_samy_ and @Claudibee
how lucky are WE that 2 delightful individuals have joined Postcrossing to make it even BIGGER and more wonderful than it is‼

3 Likes

Thank you, fabioviolinist. I’m very pleased and excited that I found out about postcrossing. I was looking at postcards online and postcrossing was mentioned. Of course, I had to find out what it was and here I am!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to meeting you all, Nique. This is a wonderful way to talk to people from around the world with the bonus of postcards.

2 Likes

Hello Mariam (have I got your name right?). I’m new here and I’ve just sent my first postcard. How long have you been on here? My name’s Claud, by the way :bat: :owl:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Happy to be here and I hope I made a lot of new friends :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi folks!
I’m new to here… Nice to see you all…

4 Likes

Hello!
My name is Kateryna. I am Ukrainian currently living in Malta. It is a small archipelago of 3 islands in Mediterranean Sea. I have 2 daughters 3 and 10 y.o., a cat and a beagle.
We will be moving to the US at the end of August.
Of somebody want a postcard from Malta please feel free to send me a message with your address and preference and I’ll be happy to send you a postcard! I still have a lot left.
Cheers to all!

6 Likes