WBMP from Washington State

Write Back My Postcard

Hi! I love the US state map cards by Minneapolis artist Faye Passow of KeepTheFaye, so I want the postcards of states she has created written and stamped in my personal collection. I have purchased the postcards and will stamp and address them to myself, but I’d love for people living in these states to write me a message and mail them back to me from state of origin.

I would mail the postcard in an envelope to you, then I need you to write a message on the card (about yourself, about your favorite places in your state, best tourist attractions in your state, things you love or dislike about your state, book recommendations, a music playlist of favorite songs…anything you want to share :slightly_smiling_face:) and pop it into the mail to be sent back to me! As a thank you, I will send 20 USPS 1-cent bobcat postage stamps for you in the envelope with the postcard you’d be writing back to me :blush:

Postcards to send back to me

Bobcat Stamps for you

I need help from people in:

• California :white_check_mark:
  • Florida :white_check_mark:
  • Oklahoma :white_check_mark:
  • Tennessee :white_check_mark:
  • Texas :white_check_mark:
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin :white_check_mark:

If you live in one of these states and can help me, please PM me! Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I live in California

1 Like

I live in Texas.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me so far :blush:

I’m still hoping to find people in Oklahoma, Tennessee, Washington, and Wisconsin :slightly_smiling_face:

I have had a few more :star2: amazing :star2: people message me to help out…THANK YOU! I really appreciate it! Now I only need help with Oklahoma and Washington. Is there anyone out there? :grin:

Washington State is the only state I have left to finish this project…does anyone live in Washington or have a trip planned there this fall? I’d be grateful for your help :blush:

I helped with one of these cards and now I’m a big Keep the Faye fan :smile: I’ll be doing some holiday shopping at their Etsy store. Thanks for introducing me to this fun art!

@SilverHare :wave: I live in Washington if no one’s gotten back to you yet!

Hello! Are you still looking for your card to be mailed from Washington? I have the Washington State Map card from Keep The Faye, I live in Washington and am happy to send one your way, nothing in return needed. :smile: