CANCELLED - Walsall postcrossing meetup - 1st October 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Walsall
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Brewers Fayre, Waterfront, Wolverhampton Street, Walsall, WS2 8LR
:calendar: DATE: 1st October 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.30am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet at Brewers Fayre pub at 11.30am to introduce ourselves, have a general chat, and sign and exchange postcards, for a couple of hours. We will then move on to a nearby Italian restaurant for some lunch, before heading to the internationally renowned Walsall Art Gallery, which houses the Garman Ryan Collection, and also top temporary exhibitions. For anyone who would like to stay longer, maybe a coffee, a chat, and dinner?
I will be producing a meetup postcard, which will be available free of charge.

2 Likes

I am definitely interested, especially as it is World Postcard Day! However I need cataract surgery which may be around that time, so I can’t be sure until nearer the time!

Hi Clare! I’ll be coming! Jonny :slight_smile:

Hello Claire, I’d like to join, please. This will likely be my first meetup!

Yay! I look forward to seeing you!

Brilliant, glad to hear you’re coming along

Sounds fun….

Me and my friend Elena (@vientosdelnorte) will probably be attending - it would be our first Postcrossing meetup! :slight_smile:

That’s great - I look forward to meeting you both

Hi all- I have decided to cancel this meetup as it coincides with a big one in London. I’ll reschedule, so keep a lookout!

2 Likes

Is there a post for the London one on this same date? I could not see anything on the forum!

It’s not listed yet. The organiser contacted me to tell me about it. It should be listed soon.

I would love to attend once it has been rescheduled! Please keep me posted.

Thanks for letting us know, happy postcrossing day!