27 April 2024 - Virtual Meeting Poland

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Poland
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: virtual
:calendar: DATE: 27.04.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17:00

Join us for a Virtual Meeting to Celebrate 2 Million Postcards Sent by Poland!

Hello Postcrossers!

We have exciting news to share with our community - Poland is approaching the magical milestone of 2 million postcards sent on Postcrossing! Let’s celebrate this together!

We invite you to join our virtual meeting, which will take place on [date and time]. It’s an opportunity to share our Postcrossing stories, showcase favorite postcards, and discuss our experiences and future plans.

This meeting is open to all individuals who speak Polish and want to connect with fellow Postcrossers.

Come and join our community to celebrate this special moment for Polish Postcrossing!

All details and the link to the Zoom meeting will be shared on the Facebook group: POSTCROSSING Poland

See you at the meeting!

Best regards, Karol

Meeting postcard:

4 Likes

I really like the postcard congratulations. Have a great time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your Virtual Meeting and thank you in advance.

hello! very nice card! i would like swap! anyone interested?
thank you very much

From the Administrator:

Members are not required to use a different platform to indicate their interest in joining a meeting or get the link.

The Postcrossing Forum is where information needs to be updated and members can indicate interest here.

Many members do not use any social platforms etc.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Ok, thank you for the information, then the link to the meeting will also be placed on the postcrossing forum

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/84859414790?pwd=WW2YCdzapLwTLs3TBbcqLCEepg4OQc.1