Upload postcard photo

Hi, can anyone help me how to upload a postcard photo before I send it? The reason asking this: I already have got postcards, that already are uploaded when I register the incoming postcard. I want to learn how to do this. Thank you …

1 Like

Hello!

So when you’re on the home page, click ‘view all’ on your travelling postcards box.
Then just click on the green X,

The link to upload the the photo is on the site with address and profile of the addressee.

1 Like

When you go to “traveling cards” and click on the postcard ID, you’ll see a page like this, including the recipient’s address and profile (at the bottom).

The icon to upload pictures is on the right, next to “print address”.

But you need a digital version of your card, so either a scanner or (for Android phones), I’d recommend the app “Photo Scan”.

1 Like

Following on from what @sannah82 says, I just take a photo of the postcard with my Android phone, crop it and save it. (And then upload it to the Postcrossing site, as per the instructions above.)

1 Like

Thank you very much, all your replies were very helpful.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Uploading a picture for a sent card?

I had a postcard be received, but I forgot to add the photo of my card, and now it won’t let me. What do I do?

1 Like

I use the app Fotoscan to scan my cards with my smartphone. It works very well!

1 Like

Hey,
I would like to upload an image of the postcards I sent. Could anyone tell me how to do it? :relaxed:

Hi.

You can find a description on how to upload in the «help» section, under «FAQ» here: Help and F.A.Q.

Then scroll down to «postcard wall» and the first question is how to upload :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

iuploaded my image about my postcard before i sent,but while i go back upload page,my image disappear,why?

1 Like

Hi, did you check the size of the image? (It cannot be bigger than 16MB)

Did you also click on the upload button? Something I forget sometimes.

1 Like

yes!thank you !