Two months in, officially out of control lol

I’m going to look into it this very afternoon!

6 Likes

OH BOY! (I’m starting to think this thread is encouraging bad behavior :smile:) Thanks very much for the visual!

7 Likes

Very simple to use: peel off the stamp, put it on an acrylic bloc (like the one in the middle of the binder) put your ink on the stamp and Bob’s your uncle. Put the stamp back afterwards and you’re ready.

2 Likes

I really should not have read this…

Greetings from someone who did not know what washi tape is until a few months ago

9 Likes

yup. all over but the cryin’ :sob:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you explained what washi is and showed a photo. Very cool.

1 Like

I love it :slightly_smiling_face:

I can sooo relate to your letter. Sometimes I think I may be going overboard, you know what, it pleases me (and hopefully the recipient :laughing:)

Keep strong and enjoy our little pleasure in life!

Regards
Elsie
South-Africa

5 Likes

Hey I always think well it’s not as costly as some other “addictions” or habits / hobbies, whatever it may be…
so there’s that…!! :smiley: :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I have to admit that I am in love with my red “good fortune” tape with ibis. So I can hear you. :smiley:

2 Likes

@coleandjojo, I agree…and what other hobby connects so many people all over the world in a tangible (not just digital) way? It’s one thing to connect online, but when that handwritten postcard lands in my mailbox from China or Alaska or Australia or Russia or any other faraway place, I feel that borders and politics really lose a tiny bit of their power to divide us. The time people take to choose or craft a card, the decorative touches, the beautiful stamps, the lovely words only they could send…a frugal price to pay, indeed! The strands of connection we are weaving with all these cards will be, I pray, a strong and lasting force for peace. Long live PostCrossing!!!

22 Likes

Beautifully said.

1 Like

Wait until you find the Tag directory…no patience required !

Just a month in Postcrossing and I was completely obsessed in the second week😬. My obsession has to do with buying postcards and stamps to send them because I’ve been doing creative journaling since 2021, so I already have supplies such as washi tapes, stickers… However, buying creative Journaling supplies is my other addiction😬.

2 Likes