Trying to complete all 50 states in 2024

I can help! From West Virginia :slight_smile:

Received two postcards this morning from New York and Louisiana.

Many thanks go out to:-
@bookendss and @Hazygirl

Thank you for the lovely card and note @Yorkshire_Lad

I know a lot of the broad strokes of all who occupied your island nation and so it was interesting to get the details of your town.

Have you read the book The Adventure of English? I loved it, and if you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it.

Hello there,
So glad you liked the card and the little historical facts I wrote about my home City, I’ve not read the book you mentioned but will search it out.
I’m a keen collector of facts and figures, I’ve also noticed that there’s a TV documentary about the book so I may watch that too.

I wish you every success and happiness in your life’s journey, may you find love, peace and fulfilment in everything you do, may love and healing white light surround you and keep you from harm.

Good luck
Andi

Received a card from Kentucky today.

Many thanks @jordynb

1 Like

Glad to see it has arrived, I received your card today, thank you for telling me of the Abbey!

1 Like

Received two more postcards in the post today, Pennsylvania and Washington, many thanks to @brooklynh and also to @aerobear .

2 Likes

I’m so glad you received the pc I sent! I actually sent The New River Gorge pc from West Virginia, which is where this National Park is! Hope that this clears things up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hurray! Glad to see the postbox card arrived. There is also a tourist card on the way. :blush:

1 Like

Still have many more US states to cross off the list, can you please help me?

Many thanks
Andi

I can send Georgia
sending pm

1 Like

Wyoming is on the way! No need to send a card back, thanks.

1 Like

Received two more U.S. states today in the mail, Washington and Alabama crossed off my list, thanks go out to @aerobear and @jennyjennyjenn.

Best wishes
Andi

2 Likes

Received this card from New Jersey today so that’s another state crossed off the list, thanks go out to @sage_dani.
I am about half way through the US States but still need help.

Best wishes and happy postboxes to all.

I could send you one from Montana - so long as it doesn’t have to be sent from there (I live in California). Are you interested?

1 Like

Received another card today, this one marks off the state of Georgia, many thanks to Lisa @l2y .
I’ve still got a way to go to complete this quest.

Many thanks to those who have helped me get this far.

Andi

Received this card this morning from Ryan @kissthebeehive , so this crosses off Ohio from my list, many thanks pal.

1 Like