Trouble with Opening Envelopes

No, joking about the Klingon Empire brings dishonor upon your house.

Has anyone from the Audubon Society ever talked to you about your “hole punch”? (You don’t want to mess with those people).

1 Like

Who said I was joking?

1 Like

Certainly not me, especially when you’re pointing a Bat’leth letter opener in my direction.

2 Likes

Audubon shot countless birds so he could draw them. I think I’m alright. :smirk:

3 Likes

In that case, if anyone ever asks me if they can draw my portrait, I’ll have to respectfully decline, just in case.

4 Likes

Yes, but has your letter opener had his rabies shots?

1 Like

That particular model only requires vaccines for myxomatosis and viral hemorrhagic disease.

Rabies shots are recommended for the Deluxe Edition (only available in the UK):

5 Likes

I’d greatly appreciate it if you didn’t use terms like “myxomatosis” and “viral hemorrhagic disease” in my presence. It only makes me dizzy.

1 Like

That bunny is adorable! :heart_eyes: I shall require one for the office, just in case of letters.

2 Likes

And no one would dare steal him, either. He might be carrying myxomatosis.

1 Like

This is my letter opener. Bought on eBay several years ago :slight_smile: :unicorn:

7 Likes

A letter opener seems like a good recommendation. I just run my finger flat against the crease and it works fine. I must have a sharp finger.

I cut through the crease with a knife. Just avoid struggling with the glued paper.:hugs:

@Cassiopheia
Where you got this Klingon one? Please tell me that I can still get it! :slight_smile:
Need to be ready for Romulan :wink:

1 Like

As I prefer envelopes, I have this one:
Souvenir from Egypt :slight_smile: I like it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got this cool booklike mechanic letter opener from my aunt :smiley:

3 Likes

Nantucket island was one of the centers of whale hunting 200 years ago. Starbuck is a family name from there, which was used in the novel Moby Dick and then on to the coffee shop name much later. This letter opener from there was a gift I received many years ago …

4 Likes