Я изучаю русский язык, надеюсь получить указания

Здравствыйте!Я изучаю русский язык в интернете, у меня нет учителей, я не знаю с кем общаться. Я хочу знать, как я выгляжу из рукописи на русском языке, надеюсь, что все будут руководствоваться.Thank you very much

14 Likes

Здравствуйте!
У вас очень красивый почерк! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Буду рада общению!

1 Like

с этой рукописи видно, что пишет не русский?Я имею в виду, это не похоже на русский народ слова:joy_cat::joy_cat:

I want to know whether the letters of Russian words are connected together? Which do you think is better

From my point of view they’re beautifully connected :slight_smile: there’s a teeny-tiny typo in the “русского”. You’ve written “русскоТо”. But that doesn’t make it less Russian) we sometimes do such typos also)

2 Likes

Я бы не отличила))

1 Like

Продолжайте двигаться в этом направлении. У Вас получится. 100% :+1:

1 Like

Very similar to Russian handwriting. Some Russian people write even worse! And you did a great job!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your encouragement. I will study harder! You have given me greater motivation!

Our doctors write in such a way that nothing is clear at all! Even the name of the medicine! :))

2 Likes

The letters are well connected to each other. The handwriting is similar to the handwriting of junior high school. I would recommend correcting the Russian letter in the letter a little - б

1 Like