The world's northernmost postcrossing meetup in Longyearbyen, 11-13 November 2022

I would love to take part in this, sign me up :smiley:

3 Likes

So, how expensive is it for an Italian if itā€™s crazy expensive for a Norwegian? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Should I plan to sell a lung? :joy:

Yes. But donā€™t quote me on that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Anyone willing to share a room with me? @Stevyy, are you considering attending this meeting? :wink:

Even with northern lights sounding cool and meeting you all sounding hot, I fear I have to pass. Canā€™t plan that long ahead, then thereā€™s limited annual vacation, then thereā€™s money ā€¦

But who knows whatā€™s going to happen, maybe there will be miracles. Iā€™ll take a note on my maybe-list.

PS: no harsh critic, just fyi, I think the polar bear card doesnā€™t meet the terms-of-use.

2 Likes

Well, it looks like the background is blue on all four postcards. So none of them meets the requirements in the Logo Usage Guidelines.
@mundoo (one of the admins) posted the following in another meetup thread:

1 Like

Well, thanks for the information. The postcards where just a first draft of an idea, but Iā€™ll update them for ordering them, so that I meet the requirements

2 Likes

Count me in please :slight_smile: My husband will come along. He will not attend the meet, but would love to join common excursions and activities if there will be any.

3 Likes

Me and my husband would love to join

1 Like

The way to avoid any issues is to download the current Logo User Kit on the Logo Usage Guidelines page and follow the User manual to see examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

Vicki

Iā€™d love to join :smiley: I might bring my family, not entirely sure how practical it will be to bring two very small kids (1 and 3 years) so I have to think about that :sweat_smile: but sign me up anyway!

1 Like

I would reserve a spot for me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bitte tragen Sie mich Anja Hackmann (kiddy67) ) und Arno Weidner (cartero-57) ein.

1 Like

Hoi HĆ„kon,

We would like to join this meeting!
Mieke1985 (Mieke from BE) and soundstorm (Ellen from NL)

Bye!

3 Likes

I might attend this meetup. It would be nice to visit Svalbard during the dark season

Well, Longyearbyen isnā€™t that far north. Itā€™s only at 78 degrees north.

1 Like

:joy: Tomayto tomahto, eh?

78 is almost 81 :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

Sandefjord is at 59 degrees north, DombƄs is at 62 degrees. 3 degrees apart. Just a few kms apart, right?! :crazy_face:

Iā€™d love to swap a meeting card from this meeting! (You know what they say about the early birdā€¦ :sweat_smile:) As a counter offer, I can offer a meeting card from the Helsinki meeting (9th Oct. 2021) for the 150th anniversary of the postcard. :postcrossing:

1 Like

Count me in, have no idea how i will get there but Iā€˜ll make it somehow possible. Anita aka ā€žZastiaā€œ

1 Like