Thank you for postcards received - North America

@journeyforth: USA to USA Tag – Haha, thank you for the very amusing gopher eating pizza card! Well, this is one of the more random and out there cards I’ve received in awhile! No special plans for the year for me. Thank you for the well wishes and for the great card!

@kanosis: NA Perpetual Holiday Tag – Thank you for the “Nothing Day” Pantone card. Yellow is my favorite color, so you’ve picked a great one for me! And the Joshua Tree is very nice even if it does take away from some of the “nothingness.” Thank you again, Maria!

3 Likes

@Crystalinne thank you for the card from the Details from the Street postcard box for the I Want ________Tag. It’s a wacky outfit, no doubt!

1 Like

NA Scavenger Hunt Offer Tag

Thank you, @louloufish, for the card of Arizona’s rim country. I lived in this area many years ago and this card brings back loads of happy memories.

1 Like

NA I want … Tag
I wanted a lighthouse - and @Crystalinne delivered! There’s just something about lighthouses - I love them! Thanks for this beautiful one!

1 Like

NA I want… tag
I wanted something “old and worn” and @Cera1985 sent a postcard of some fake animals in a Jungle Rain Café that have seen better days! The lion, especially, looks a bit dusty! :lion:

NA Perpetual Holiday tag
@cmd2021 made a card for “National Squirrel Appreciation Day” by hand. :chipmunk: Beautiful! Yes, I do keep all kinds of genres in my little free libraries. One of them is super big so it has lots of space. And I have seen a Free Little Art Gallery and made sure to take some art!

Thank you both!

2 Likes

@waydowneast: NA Bizarro Tag – Thank you for the odd silver birch card. I agree, the quote on the back is very true: “In the night the birches watch you with their black, unblinking eyes…” Thanks, Melissa!

@toadallycool: NA I Spy Tag – Thank you for the great large Maine stamp card! It’s a cool stamp design, and I’d hope to find some someday to use on my cards! Thank you, Ally!

@TwoDoggies: NA I Want Tag – Thank you for the card with tons of text on the front! I enjoyed reading the story on it, and I think cards that only focus on text are so strange and fun. Thank you for sharing about your work update – good luck with continuing to settle into the job! I am really enjoying my teaching job this year – I like the high school age better, and I’m working mostly with newcomers to the USA, which has felt very meaningful.

1 Like

NA Canada-USA Tag
Thank you, @Jan_Champ for this beautiful card of Cape Breton. I agree with you that we all travel far and wide and yet there is still so much left to see right near us! Thanks for all the red stickers, too. Enjoy your future sightseeing!

1 Like

CANADA - USA TAG from @Jan_Champ

Thank you Janis for this gorgeous postcard! Vintage travel posters have always been one of my favorites. Enjoy February!

1 Like

NA Canada - USA tag – from @sarahaeyo, a fantastic group of Boston sayings. Very true about the Christmas tree – we will never forget what Boston did for us, ever. What happened these days?? Maybe people are overwhelmed. With so many other things, they forget they would not be here without others. Your card, my friend, was WICKED AWESOME!! Thanks so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

((Your post office massacred your name with a barcode, so I had to guess, and guessed wrong originally – my apologies!!)) :joy:

1 Like

US to US Request an Animal Tag
@Ringo16 sent a bucking horse. How cool that you actually have a horse! I haven’t been riding in a very long time - should put it on my to do list (but not in a rodeo!)! :horse_racing:t3:

NA Canada - USA tag – actually DID receive an awesome card this time from @Day_break. Thank you Ris, I LOVE this series!!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

@Crystalinne Thank you for the second card from the Cat Box set!

2 Likes

NA I want … tag
I requested a black and white portrait and @DaisyDekker sent a great card of Booker T. Washington - perfect for Black History Month. Thank you! And thank you also for the awesomely decorated black and white envelope! that had more portraits on it. I hope you found a fun family Valentine’s Day activity.

1 Like

NA CANADA - USA tag – Rec’d a warm welcome from the Windy City from @mon23. Thank you Monica! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also rec’d the best card from @TwasBrillig, who was nice enough to send me this great card after I messed up! You are 100% right. No mistakes. Everything happens for a reason, and I also agree that this card was meant for me. Thank you, Nancy, and thank you Universe!! :wink:

Last, but definitely not least, a great card of some very cute racoons. I hear they are cute from afar, but far from cute. I don’t see how! Thanks Stephanie!!

EDIT: Thank you to @StephofYorktown, who I totally forgot to NAME when thanking her for this card. Needless to say @StephofYorktown, your “I’m sorry” second tag card is en route. :joy:

How could I forget my favorite Jan in the world??? Look at the gorgeousness!!! I LOVE your black cat cards, @journeyforth !! Thank you, my friend!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_cat:

4 Likes

NA Scavenger Hunt

@pammykay thanks for this Frida Kahlo card with a matching stamp.

1 Like

Bizarro Tag
@waydowneast yeah I’d say tortoise. Thanks for this happy couple :joy:

1 Like

Scavenger Hunt Offer Tag
@uconn - thank you! I love three day weekends, though I don’t often get them off, I like that it gives me an extra day to catch up on mail and cards without more coming in.

1 Like

Taking out the trash X 4 tag - thanks @uconn for this assortment! I actually really like the Biltmore House card, so special thanks for writing on it, James - and for the great stamp assortment.

2 Likes

NA Scavenger Hunt
Thanks to @Ukucaitie for the vintage travel card. Yes, I would think the men would get hot, sweaty, and rather dirty wearing white suits in warm climates. It makes me think of Hercule Poirot in his white suit touring Egypt.

1 Like

NA Not my State Tag Marcella @sleepyhippo1 sent this colorful card from the state of Maryland. Thank you. I grew up only miles from that Mason Dixon line. I wish I could get those Baltimore orioles to come to my feeder!