Thank you for postcards received - North America

Request an Animal Tag

@SharonMI sends a very cute fox card! I love foxes. Thank you! I think you are the closest person I have send a card to too, what fun! (We know our mail will be sent very fast to each other! )Thank you for your kind note too :tulip:
Imgur

2 Likes

@anon43708176 sends this card of Virginia City from the Vintage tag. I agree, it is interesting to see and compare yesterday’s views with todays.
@breeze2902 sent me a cup of coffee with her plans for the second part of life. We are venturing out to new horizons as well. Travel is high on our list, and I would love work in an antique and collectibles store, if not own one.

And @salemhouse sent me this great clock card from the What I really would like to have tag. I think I will go with my sister-in-laws (now retired) clocks she has in her house, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
@Crystalinne sent this black and white card from the Uno tag. Hope you had a nice birthday!

@TwasBrillig from the Scavenger Hunt #2 tag sent me the quote card. I live in Texas for a simple reason, it’s cold up north!
And from @AprilSun66 sent me the Maid of the Mist card from the Especially special card tag. Hopefully you got to go sledding. Watch out for those cats!
Thanks everyone for the lovely cards and great messages.

4 Likes

That’s not a story ordinarily shared but it seemed apt for the card, so…

In today’s mail, from @Hobbittsy sent this Charles Herbert Moore painting from the Uno Tag. A permanent collection of the Vassar College’s art museum.

![IMG_7694|340x255](upload://p2COuGE@celestej JmSeMemylrtR0GT.jpeg)

And @celestej sent this extraordinary card from the See my favorites tag. Sounds as though you had a really good day.

Thank you both for these very nice cards.

1 Like

@dnrhott from the NA PC Box Tag sends a Waldo card! Thank you. I love the monsters on this!

Imgur

Received an amazing letter and goodies from @cali29 from NA Write a Letter Tag. Thank you so much, it was decorated so beautifully :slight_smile: I cannot wait to reply back :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aik_lynx - Thank you for the wonderful postcard. Carnival of Harlequin. Im so happy you came to Michigan and experienced the great lakes! Sleeping Bear Dunes is a beautiful place.
For NA Scavenger Hunt Tag

Imgur

@kanosis- Thank you for the Great Orange card for the Tag: Colors. I love all the beautiful fruit stamps you added too. So pretty and hand cancelled by Apple Valley Post office! Yes, I still work with seniors. They enjoy seeing the cards I get. :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

Imgur

3 Likes

Hi Caitlyn: Thank you @ukucaitie for the folk art of Uncle Sam from the Long May She Wave box set!

1 Like

NA PC Box Tag.

@redyellownow sends a beautiful Bengal Tiger card! This is a nice box set. Thank you!

Imgur

NA I Spy Tag.

@TwoDoggies sends a card of Vidalia Onions! These are my favorite type of onion to use. Thank you for a neat card!
Imgur

2 Likes

From the Mountain tag @Heather- sent this nice Yosemite National Park. This one is still on the bucket list.
She also followed that up with some great bluebonnets from the Vintage tag circa 1930’s.

@Hobbittsy sent me the patterned card from the Boring Postcard Tag. She shares my love for food and recently made beef tongue. Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you.
And @AprilSun66 sent me the Boston card from the Scavenger Hunt tag. But recommends Mont Tremont, Canada as a favorite place to visit.
From the Bird tag @KeKet sent me a descent of woodpeckers. I have 2 types that frequent my feeders and they are quite enjoyable to watch.
From the Church Tag @anon43708176 sent the Church of St. John the Baptist, in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg. I suppose we are both old in the eyes of your children, but mine think the same of me too.

From the Lighthouse tag @TheHassFamily sent me the lonely lighthouse from Minnesota. I with you folks, I am ready for summer too!
@pcronn sent the Theory, 1779-1780 painting by Sir Joshua Reynolds from the Anything but tag.
And @durangirl sent the star wars themed comic card from the Postcard Book tag.

Thanks to all for the fantastic cards, lovely messages and your time and effort put into sending these cards.

4 Likes

Received from @CynthiaMarie this great card of Arches National Park in Utah**** from the Alphabetical tag.

And from @PeaceOfButton and the Scratch and Dent tag comes this sweet black and white card of Glenn Curtis Museum. Funny story about drawing a tree on it, erasing it then leaving a sticky note to cover it up. Actually contributes to the beauty of the card!

Thank you both for such lovely cards!

1 Like

@Stinkypaw sent this fabulous card for the Lantern Press tag. Northern lights cards are my favorite :heart:. Someday I hope to see them in real life :blush:

I also agree with your about Mother Nature right now :rofl:

Thanks so much!

1 Like

From the Snow tag @kayler00 sent this Gondola lift from Sugarloaf Mountain in Kingfield, Maine. Hang in there girl, Spring is rapidly approaching and that snow will be all gone soon.

And from Taking out the trash, @TheHassFamily sent me the nice cactus card. Explaining that she has so many that she is looking to purchase something new. I sometimes go overboard with my card purchases as well.

Thank you both for the great cards!

2 Likes

Aw glad you got it okay! Shame they stamped over the image!! Spring yahooo!!!

1 Like

Na scavenger hunt tag

@MystiqueDeep Thank you for the Sylvia Earle card. Those deep sea creatures are so interesting. But wouldnt want to pet one!

@jacieslar Thank you for the Devil’s Tower card for the Not My US State tag. Wyoming is on the top of my States I Want to Visit List!!

1 Like

US-US color tag
@SharonMI thank you for the woman with butterfly hairpiece. It has been many years since I lived in a state where it snowed. Stay warm.

1 Like

From @WandaM thank you for the Niagara Falls card from Wishlist tag.

@Crystalinne sent a great Florida beach card from the Anything but tag.

Thank you both for these wonderful cards.

2 Likes

Thanks to @AprilSun66 for the Scavenger Hunt Tag! I’m defintely in the group that would rather not live where it snows…I do appreciate sledding, though!

Thanks to @BarbL for the Not My US State Tag. I agree, warm weather is superior haha.

2 Likes

Thank you @sarahaeyo for your “trash”, altho I think they’re quite nice! There’s a person for every postcard and I’ll have fun looking for homes for these!

1 Like